Body and Soul come to London

Barbie

It doesn't get much better than this :D :D :D http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n281/need2soul/BSeflyer.jpg

Need2Soul are very proud to present for the first time ever in the UK, the ground-breaking New York Music Event 'Body&SOUL', bringing together - Danny Krivit, François K & Joaquin ‘Joe’ Claussell.

This will be a historic moment for the UK Dance Music scene and is an event that surely can't be missed. Body&SOUL is coming to London!! Canvas, London's biggest and most impressive urban space, will be transformed from all sides to create a true Body&SOUL New York vibe, with a few very special suprises along the way. Whilst upping the production stakes, a state-of-the-art specially customised build system will be shipped in across all three spaces, and the much loved terrrace will be back creating a magical midsummer roof top experience!

But we haven't stopped there......!! We will also be flying in Body&SOUL's very own lighting jock all the way from New York! Ariel, a legend in his own right across the pond will be working his incredible magic from the first to the very last record. As François K, Joe Claussell and Danny Krivit play 9 hours back to back for a non-stop musical journey.

Body&SOUL’s legacy began in 1996 by legendary pioneers of house music François K, Joaquin "Joe" Claussell and Danny Krivit. Already famous in their own right, this landmark New York Dance Party was the first time the 3 resident DJ's played together as one. The Body&SOUL events became an international mecca for dance music lovers seeking to enjoy all forms of music with all the freedom of expression granted on a unified dance floor. To this day Body&SOUL continue their mission holding huge outdoor events in New York (including the Central Park Summerstage) and live tours in Italy, Portugal, Brazil, Japan, and now the UK with their upcoming debut. 2006 marked the Body&SOUL 10 year anniversary celebration held in New York with a crowd turnout in excess of 7,000 revellers!!

Kerovian, Krivit & Claussell, three very different DJ's with very unique styles, the magic of Body&SOUL lies in how they marry these sounds together to create a melting pot of music that caters for all dance music followers. Together they form one of the most influential music events in history and set the standard on the global dance music scene. Now it's coming to London on July 14th!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Music brings us together. Body&Soul is here because of Music; Music we love, Music we share...

Body&SOUL
Danny Krivit, François K & Joaquin ‘Joe’ Claussell
Lights by Ariel:

Saturday 14th July 2007
Canvas Warehouse
King's Cross Freight Depot
Off York Way
N1 OUZ
9pm - 6am

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TICKETS ARE NOW AVAILABLE!
Limited Early Bird tickets are now on sale at just £15, so don’t be disappointed and grab yours NOW!
http://www.ticketweb.co.uk/user/?region=gb_london&query=detail&event=218461

Further Outlets (from 3rd May):
Beats Workin'
93-95 Sclater Street E1
0207 729 8249

Black Market
25 D'Arblay Street Soho W1
0207 437 0478

Vinyl Junkies
94 Berwick Street W1
0207 439 2923

Do they only have one room? Canvas is a big place.

Wouldnt mind going to this to be educated as you put it ;) , but I'd prefer if there was another room in case it got too much for me.

Do they only have one room? Canvas is a big place.

Wouldnt mind going to this to be educated as you put it ;) , but I'd prefer if there was another room in case it got too much for me.

I just mailed you the flyer thinking you wouldn't be going to this in a million years :lol:

8) 8) 8)

B&S closed in NYC the week before i was planning on going there when i visited.........:cry: :cry:

I miss the original (Vinyl/arc) Body & Soul so much. However, the few events they have done since have been great - especially the outdoor ones (PS1:) ). This will be an incredible - I wish I could make it to London, but I am already planning Ibiza in Septemnber, and airfares at that time of year from the states are insane - especially since the pound is kicking USD's ass right now.

Crikey! B&S is up there with all the reasons I'm gutted I'm as young as I am! Standard, legendary parties, the tales of which are like dreamy session of amazing parties that used to run forever, and with atmospheres that are only spoke about like legends of camelot!

I know it won;t be quite the same over here, but if I'm in the country at the time, I'll be there quicker than you can say, well, anything.

Crikey! B&S is up there with all the reasons I'm gutted I'm as young as I am! Standard, legendary parties, the tales of which are like dreamy session of amazing parties that used to run forever, and with atmospheres that are only spoke about like legends of camelot!

I know it won;t be quite the same over here, but if I'm in the country at the time, I'll be there quicker than you can say, well, anything.

Yep if Exit falls through im all over this

Did I give you a copy of the B&S cd?

Yep if Exit falls through im all over this

Did I give you a copy of the B&S cd?

No.

B&S is a bit too close to BS which only means one thing in my eyes, and I don't really think it's something us guys should be talking about, if it's all the same.

Well count me for this! Sounds very cool and as Rob is disappearing to Siberia i need to occupy my time :) . Sarah - do you think Tom's pockets are big enough to carry my stuff too ;)

Well count me for this! Sounds very cool and as Rob is disappearing to Siberia i need to occupy my time :) . Sarah - do you think Tom's pockets are big enough to carry my stuff too ;)

I did tell Rob yesterday that you'd be in safe hands with me while he's away :lol: ;)

Back