bob sinclair

S

seanbelfast

anybody ever seen him he is playing ministry sat the 7th of june and i will be in l;ondon in and around this time .i love house music so this is looking a good bet .

He is the absolute business btw it's Sinclar lol!

DJ Gregory is there as well that night so I shall be in attendance for that one :D

sorry barbie sinclar then i think this is where i will be going unless the end has a really special guset on the same night.

seanbelfast said:
sorry barbie sinclar then i think this is where i will be going unless the end has a really special guset on the same night.

Sinclar/Sinclair all the same to me lol!

Might see you down at Ministry then :D

Barbie said:
seanbelfast said:

Sinclar/Sinclair all the same to me lol!

Might see you down at Ministry then :D

Say Sinclair to him and he'll flip. It all goes back to the Gym'n'Tonic episode when he got ripped off.

He's very, very good though. Seen him 3 times and he's top notch. ;)

cheers people. looks like it might be ministry then?
barbie is ministry far from convent gardens thats close to were i am staying cheers in advance ;)

seanbelfast said:
cheers people. looks like it might be ministry then?
barbie is ministry far from convent gardens thats close to were i am staying cheers in advance ;)

Ministry is south of the river - Elephant and Castle, it's not walking distance from Covent Garden but you can get tube, it's on Bakerloo line or a taxi won't be that much - just remember you'll be paying stupid London prices :rolleyes:

There's nowhere really in Elephant and Castle for pre-drinks, there's a very dubious Weatherspoons and that's it - cheap drinks but not the nicest of places. You'll prob be better of drinking in Covent Garden before hand and then getting to Ministry cos it doesn't open til 11pm.

cheers how much would it be roughly in a private taxis again thanks for the advice

It depends whether you're in black cab or one of those dodgy minicabs lol!

The other wk we got minicab from outside Ministry at end of night to Madame JoJos in Soho (next to Covent Garden) and they were going to charge us £15 to start with (!) when it only costs £20 to get from Ministry to Ealing, in the end we got them down to a fiver! Taxi drivers are in a world of their own down here, just pretend you're a local! A black cab will be more, I'd say about £10-£12 - it's a joke isn't it :rolleyes:

The tube is easy tho, get on Piccadily line at Covent Garden, change after 2 stops at Picadilly Circus and then you're on Bakerloo line and it's only about 5 stops to Elephant and Castle, it will only take you about 15 mins.

Bob Sinclar should be knighted for I Feel For You. Simple as that.

And Champs Elyseè (the single) Is honestly an undiscovered classic IMO. Great tune.

I was at MoS last time he was playng. Probably my best Ministry night of recent times.

indeed, bobby is one the best...

the best tune of his new album "III" is "la music is fantastique" - but forget about the other new tunes...

I bought the Champes Elysee album of his on vinyl about 2 or 3 years ago and it's never been out of my record box as it's that good. There's just too many top tracks on it.

I've heard most of his new album 'III' but haven't got around to buying it yet. I'd say the best track would be 'Kiss My Eyes'.

Here's the tracks:-

The Beat Goes On
Nature Boy
Kiss My Eyes
If I Was
Sexy Dancer
Do It
La Music Is Fantastique
Metro Blanche
I Wanna Go Bang
So High
Who Needs Sleep Tonight 2002