BOB MARLEY live in Ibiza, 28/06/78

McRackin

Super Moderator
you have the chance to hear the concert thanks to ibiza sonica.....

· august 16th/6pm - 1st part
· august 23rd/6pm - 2nd part
· august 30th/6pm - 3rd party
· september 6th/tbc - complete

..... accompanied by comments by that genious called lenny ibizarre!! :D

:arrow: http://www.ibizasonica.com

hujfdg.jpg

I think Thin Lizzy's last ever gig with legendary guitarist Brian Robbo Robertson was in that Music Ibiza 78 "series". At the Bullring September 78. Soon replaced by Gary Moore!

Gah... checks date of original post....

Edit. I was away to ask if you had a recording but i see you already posted a youtube video of it :lol: :spank:

I was at that concert - which was absolutely marvelous & I think that Snowy White & Scott Goram were on guitars.

Wow , respect to you ! :cool::cool::cool::cool: Definitely Gorham and Robbo though , its well documented it was his last proper gig with Lizzy (guested at a few shows). Think Ive seen one or two photos of the stage set up prior to the show.

You may be right - it was a while ago - but the one thing my wife remembers clearly is that Phil Lynott had a pink shirt & pink tie with his black leather trousers - also Suzi Quatro the other act was absolutely sensational - Happy Days !!!!

Definitely Gorham and Robbo though , its well documented it was his last proper gig with Lizzy
Correct. I'm reading the Phil Lynott biography right now and remembered your post. The book also says that, prior to that gig (6/7/78), he came to Ibiza on holidays.

Back