Boats between Eivissa and Playa d'en Bossa

tclubber

Hello,

are there still scheduled boats between the port of Eivissa and Playa d'en Bossa? And if yes, until what date do they run?

Last year, I stayed there between September 15-20 and the boats were no longer running daily, which pretty much ruined the location for me.

Thanks!

Its only 10 - 15 min or so in a cab between the 2 tho. Or if you are ffeing paticually fit you can walk it.

thats funny the boats were running well into late oct.only time they dont run is when weather is that bad the sea is too rough for boats.you sure you went to the right place for boat pick up.?. strange i drink in a bar right where you can see the little ferry boats.iand i tell you they was running in oct.

i even treated my folks to a trip round to ibiza..

ok they have changed the times they run now.so they get a little break in the afternoon.just check the board.

Its only 10 - 15 min or so in a cab
I know, but I prefer the shuttle boats... no traffic jams and great views.

thats funny the boats were running well into late oct.only time they dont run is when weather is that bad the sea is too rough for boats.you sure you went to the right place for boat pick up.?
I am pretty sure about this, it is a jetty 5 minutes away from the the Torre del Mar hotel. When I stayed there in the beginning of September 2007, the boats were running each half an hour. When I stayed there last year, the timetable was criscrossed and the boats were not running (according to the poster, they were still running on Sundays though). So it appears they stop running some time in September... the question is, when?

no still run everyday.it was a satday i went on it,plus i saw them coming and going up untill the 24th oct.

Back