BMI clubbing pass.

Aaron

Sorry if this has been taked about already but has anyone seen this:
http://www.bmibabyclubbing.com/

A clubbing card from BMI gets you VIP into 5 clubs in Ibiza?

Tiny's new idea, the bmibaby Ibiza Club-IN pass means it's now easy to
enjoy your favourite clubs in Ibiza for less money and less stress and
offers you all the following benefits

* no last minute panic or rushing around trying to get hold of
tickets when you could be chilling on the beach
* no paying over the odds at the door
* no queuing - with fastrack entry and VIP room access
* loads of other neat money-saving extras including free drinks,
discounts on meals and free transport
* and - you don't have to decide which nights or clubs you want to
go to until you get to Ibiza.

Thoughts?

Aaron said:
* no last minute panic or rushing around trying to get hold of tickets when you could be chilling on the beach

who does this???

i get mine at night in the bars.

BMI are doing it inconjunction with a company called Seligo who travel agents use for booking things like theme park tickets etc. They're a proper ABTA bonded company and I've used them for years for booking things.

I looked into this pass for myself as I had travel vouchers from work to use up, but decided against it.

The deal is that you pay around £99 for a 3 day pass which gets you into 3 clubs of your choice. You go to their office in San An to choose your nights. there's no catch with it only being applicable to dodgy nights, you can use it for all the big ones.

I reckon that it works out slightly more expensive than if you get your tickets over there from the bars. The only benefit I can really see is that you have paid for them in the UK if you are trying to budget

Scottish-Helen said:
BMI are doing it inconjunction with a company called Seligo who travel agents use for booking things like theme park tickets etc. They're a proper ABTA bonded company and I've used them for years for booking things.

I looked into this pass for myself as I had travel vouchers from work to use up, but decided against it.

The deal is that you pay around £99 for a 3 day pass which gets you into 3 clubs of your choice. You go to their office in San An to choose your nights. there's no catch with it only being applicable to dodgy nights, you can use it for all the big ones.

I reckon that it works out slightly more expensive than if you get your tickets over there from the bars. The only benefit I can really see is that you have paid for them in the UK if you are trying to budget

It says you get into the vip area? Is that just a loda cr@p?

Aaron,

i would have thought it would be up to the club and the promoters who they let in to their vip section.

This has been talked about before and I've looked into it. I'm not sure how gooda deal it is and cannot find a list of specific clubs it covers. I think I'd feel a little worried about spending that money here without being clear on that.

Ive emailed them asking what the specifics are, Ill post ya the details when I get the reply ;)

The clubs it applies to are:

| amnesia | eden | eldivino | es paradis | pacha | pinup | privilege | space

If you click on the home part of the link, it says on the bottom of the screen.
At £30 per night for the 5day pass, I suppose it's only worth it if you get VIP but it does say no queing!
How much is average entry to each of the clubs tho?

lol, true robo.

Jonny- the card applies to big clubs but it might only be valid on certain (not so good) nights.

nish said:
lol, true robo.

Jonny- the card applies to big clubs but it might only be valid on certain (not so good) nights.

No, it's definately available for ALL the big nights. However just got my brochure out here and theVIP room access is only on selected nights.

As I said the company doing it are well known in the travel industry so it's not dodgy. It's just not really saving you much, if anything.

99 for 3 night is not that good

thinking if it on average a night is 40 euros, so 3 nights at 120 euros would only cost £88, thats using todays exchange rate at 1.35.

and not to mention that the euro rate is normally higher, and due to pick up again (i hope so). So if the rate goes up it will cost even less.

so purchase your tickets there i'd say

Back