Blue Rose, has anyone been to that strip club?

B

Becky

I've heard allot of good things about Blue Rose, I was thinking of going there when I go to Ibiza. As a dancer myself I'm really curious to see what Ibiza dancers are like, judging by their website I'd have to say they sure look like they love their jobs.

Anyone have any comments on the place? Is it worth whatever it costs to get in?

im goign to the blue rose this weekend for a bachelor party becky , as soon as i come back ill tell how was it :D

depends where your staying

blue rose is not the easiest place to get to.

might want to check out the secret garden,,,not so hard to find...

I'm female and I have been to both
The Blue Rose is more for me (I'm Bi) the blue rose is classy and the dancers are a good standard and do lots of interesting pole work. They all have near perfect figures but some arn't the prettiest.
Secret Garden is less classy and the girls just kind of wiggle instaed of doing some crazy things on the pole. they arn't as nice either ( body's or looks )
Blue rose isn't that hard to find its in figuretas nr the square

blue rose has better looking dancers, lots of nationalities, very classy which is ok but felt like it was a bit too proper so not as erotic if you like it a bit dirtier, saying that my girlfriend liked it but then i was paying, only take out as much as you want to spend, before you know it youll be flat broke, personally i think youll see sexier girls in the clubs but then half the attraction is going somewhere your not meant to

As others have said Blue Rose is classier, nicer women and better quality customers than secret garden.............

Ibiza is the ONLY place I COULD NOT go to a strip joint- the frustration is FAR to much as it is!

went to blue rose last sunday, had some fun, very pretty girls specially one from london, she took me on stage for her show, wow must had to take a photo of that!!!! next day went to sa trinxa with some of them :eek: :D

nish said:
Ibiza is the ONLY place I COULD NOT go to a strip joint- the frustration is FAR to much as it is!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

h01.jpg

(amber gold
639.gif
)

McRackin, u r the king of;

1) reviving old posts
2) Photos! - U r the photo King!
3) Frustrating me with some of these photo's

--still, keep em comin m8 ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

looks very interesting! I think i may have to visit for the uniqueness that it seems to have

LokiUS530 said:
looks very interesting! I think i may have to visit for the uniqueness that it seems to have

ha ha!

Its ok, U can say ur gonna perv at the hot stripper u know! ;)

:lol:

Back