blue marlin/tropicana

yes/no is it worth a day down at jordal , sunbed/bar prices any info.
cheers

Yes !! Both different in style and price, and tropicana end is more like a proper beach.

I like both for different reasons. Tropicana is lovely to chill on a bed with waiter service, nice drinks and decent food (typical Spanish cuisine, tapas et all) at a not too unreasonable ammount of money. Whereas Blu M is more funkier/swish, with fusion type food, withh cool music, though more expensive.

Tropicana is lovely to chill on a bed with waiter service, nice drinks and decent food (typical Spanish cuisine, tapas et all) at a not too unreasonable ammount of money. Whereas Blu M is more funkier/swish, with fusion type food, withh cool music, though more expensive.
Are there any average prices per person???

50 euro for a bed for the day.

prob 10-15 for a sun lounger.

drinks, 7 euro a beer.

food, starters, at least 10 euro
mains, average 20-25 euro

depends who you are and what your budget is.

for 2 people to have a couple of days there eating and drinking and lounging , you're looking at least a monkey.
i don't mean for everyday but once or twice during holidays would be nice...;)
plus if you ever holiday in one of our beautiful islands you'll definitely understand what i'm talking about!;):lol:

50 euro for a bed for the day.

prob 10-15 for a sun lounger.

drinks, 7 euro a beer.

food, starters, at least 10 euro
mains, average 20-25 euro

That doesnt sound that bad! i was paying 7 euro for a beer in bora bora and 12 for a sun lounger last year!

This may seem like a daft question, are these beds big enough for more than 1 person? If you can split the cost it doesn't seem that bad! :p

Ive just answered my own question by a simple search of 'blu marlin 2009' in youtube. Their actual beds my bad ha!

What would you say is the best day to visit for sum nice soulful/beachy house music and a good atmosphere??

That doesnt sound that bad! i was paying 7 euro for a beer in bora bora and 12 for a sun lounger last year!

This may seem like a daft question, are these beds big enough for more than 1 person? If you can split the cost it doesn't seem that bad! :p

this was last year i have to add, not sure about 2009. prob a 20% increase!!

yep, you just pay for the bed.

sunday is by far the best day. really cool atmosphere.

We're hoping to go on a Sunday this year. What's the best sort of time to get there, mainly interested in seeing Paco Fernandez.
Also any idea how much taxi's from San An would be?

Hi Sez

I would get there by 5pm latest if you want to see Paco F. We got there about 8pm or so last year and had missed him :cry:.

Taxi from San An probably about 25 Euros I would imagine (though getting back late at night is another matter as you basically have to make friends with someone and cadge a lift or pay someone to take you back - always a severe lack of taxis there.

Hi Sez

I would get there by 5pm latest if you want to see Paco F. We got there about 8pm or so last year and had missed him :cry:.

Taxi from San An probably about 25 Euros I would imagine (though getting back late at night is another matter as you basically have to make friends with someone and cadge a lift or pay someone to take you back - always a severe lack of taxis there.

Thanks Budgie. Not sure I like the idea of getting stranded but I think it'll be worth making the effort to go 8)

... sunbed ...
"...
Chelsea star Frank Lampard almost booted off sunbed in Ibiza

England and Chelsea midfielder Frank Lampard escapes being sent off
from the sunbed on holiday in Ibiza

FRANK LAMPARD'S having no problem marking out his favourite sunbathing spot
in Ibiza, theBuzz hears.

The Chelsea midfielder, 31, managed to keep his bum in place when staff
at the trendy Blue Marlin Club tried to make him move from his special sunning spot –
just by being Frank Lampard.

Our spy said: “One employee didn’t know who he was,
and asked Frank and his pals to budge.

“But once fans started recognising him and asking him for photos and autographs,
they realised he was famous and let Lamps stay right in his seat.
“They even sent drinks over to make up for their mishap.”

Sounds like a good deal to us.
..."
(thelondonpaper)

Back