Blue Marlin - Sven Vath

Pizpombi

Some rumours say that Sven Vath will play in Blue Marlin for the closing party on Sunday...

Will this be true ?:)

it's not a rumour, it's confirmed. sven vaeth, loco dice and more. either with a table reservation or with a 50€ ticket (so i heard)

it's not a rumour, it's confirmed. sven vaeth, loco dice and more. either with a table reservation or with a 50€ ticket (so i heard)
Good im not there! that would have been 30euros tomorow for amnesia...50euros for bluemarlin and another 50 for circoloco...good luck guys! but guess what....im seeing Luciano tonight here in Barcelona...GET IN!!!!

Good im not there! that would have been 30euros tomorow for amnesia...50euros for bluemarlin and another 50 for circoloco...good luck guys! but guess what....im seeing Luciano tonight here in Barcelona...GET IN!!!!

I live near Bcn, and I don't go at this party, 1. suposed to be very very packed 2. imposible compares with villalobos&luciano at the closing monza(7hours set) or luciano at closing amnesia(club open for 14 hours) and at 8AM with Richie & Marco Carola at day and 8 hours on the terrace these 3 monsters.

blue marlin 50 € ... nothing to do, Cocoon closing after party at atzaro 10€ or 15€.

and tuesday circoloco! 50€? yes, but I think, other summers every monday at dc10 I pay in diferent years 15, 20,25,30€ at the end of summer a good amount .. 50€ for only one day and special sesion(20 dj's, 15hours sesion) , does not seem so expensive

I live near Bcn, and I don't go at this party, 1. suposed to be very very packed 2. imposible compares with villalobos&luciano at the closing monza(7hours set) or luciano at closing amnesia(club open for 14 hours) and at 8AM with Richie & Marco Carola at day and 8 hours on the terrace these 3 monsters.

blue marlin 50 € ... nothing to do, Cocoon closing after party at atzaro 10€ or 15€.

and tuesday circoloco! 50€? yes, but I think, other summers every monday at dc10 I pay in diferent years 15, 20,25,30€ at the end of summer a good amount .. 50€ for only one day and special sesion(20 dj's, 15hours sesion) , does not seem so expensive

Got to tell you, i do have an hangover but Luciano was fantastic last night! i thought there would be more bad type of people that usually goes to that club but it was so good, the right atmosphere and everything was great i love it!
when i said bad luck i meant that for the bank, it is completely worth to pay all that money! hope u all enjoy Luciano tonight!!!

Resident...im a resident on the island...!!!!!
what ? residents have to pay ? :eek: i thought they can go for free ...
... if i were a resident i would probably know the right people to put me
on some guestlist :twisted:

what ? residents have to pay ? :eek: i thought they can go for free ...
... if i were a resident i would probably know the right people to put me
on some guestlist :twisted:
Free for residents?! mmmm...nope! start of the season we pay like 20/25 and then from august....30...guest list?! no way!!!! 2 hours wait....rather pay the 30 than wait!

Free for residents?! mmmm...nope! start of the season we pay like 20/25 and then from august....30...guest list?! no way!!!! 2 hours wait....rather pay the 30 than wait!

How does this work - does everyone with an Ibiza post code get a special card?

Or do you arrive with a utility bill!?

your empadronamiento, NIE, DNI........anything which proves you live in ibiza.
Thats it! Gracias Grego! I hope to make the spanish nationality soon, i want to avoid the new residents cards...they are actually A4 papers...easy to make fakes...hehe!

And this entitles you to what, just discounts at various places, or more ? Does it get you free entry to the major clubs ?
Only to eden and es paradis is free for us but the rest like space or pacha...its like:

"You are resident? oh cool...dont care, pay the full price, you have the face of a 100 euro note anyway to us!"

So yeah, we only get discounts at amnesia and sometimes privilege just to mention the big clubs...

sometimes you get in free (you can usually get in free to these parties anyway), other times it's a discount equivalent to paying guestlists.......c.30€ for something like cocoon/cream, etc

not sure if they do it at space.

Back