Blue Marlin and Bora Bora

BigD

Last year when I was in Ibiza I didn't get chance to visit Bora Bora and were gonna make sure we visit there this year, roughly how much is a taxi from San An? Or how easy is it to get a bus there?

Also, Blue Marlin..

I didn't know anything about this place until reading up on here, it sounds like a wicked chill out place, I love the ideas of the beds on the beach.
How easy is it to get a bed? Do you have to be there really early? Also what sort of food do they sell and is it expensive?

Thanks.

Last year when I was in Ibiza I didn't get chance to visit Bora Bora and were gonna make sure we visit there this year, roughly how much is a taxi from San An? Or how easy is it to get a bus there?

Also, Blue Marlin..

I didn't know anything about this place until reading up on here, it sounds like a wicked chill out place, I love the ideas of the beds on the beach.
How easy is it to get a bed? Do you have to be there really early? Also what sort of food do they sell and is it expensive?

Thanks.

Bora Bora is right next to Space in Playa D'en Bossa so you are talking 25 Euro in a taxi.
You can get a bus to Ibiza town for about 2.50 then another bus to PDB. I usually get a taxi when I get to Ibiza town for about 6 Euro.

Head down later in the afternoon when it gets busy. To be honest it aint nothing special these days, but worth a look if you have never been. Nice beach/scenery/eye candy.

The music they play isn't my cup of tea though!

Blue Marlin is a good place - you might be lucky with the beds - I've bagged one there a few times (either mid afternoon or late at night). But they'll expect you to buy drinks every so often, so make sure you take a wedge of cash as it ain't cheap there. Food in Blue Marlin is pricey too, but there's another restuarant right next to it called Yemanja or something that is a bit more reasonable.

As Neilly said, Bora Bora is not what it once was but it's easy enough to get there and back from anywhere on the island. Blue Marlin on the other hand can be a bit tricky to get back from unless you have a car (last year one of the barmen ended up calling his mate who gave me a lift home cos we couldn't get a taxi on a Sunday night) as it's in the middle of nowhere. Worth going to though and they do have quite a few parties there.:)

take you can only get to blue merlin by taxi thinking of going with my girlfreind for a more relaxed nght out how far is it from pdb

About 15-20 mins in a taxi from PDB. Unless you hire a car or a moped then taxi is pretty much your only option to get there.

Back