BLUE MARLIN 2023

Thanks for this, very helpful. Do most people wait until close to get a taxi? We're going elsewhere afterwards, so could leave at 22:00 in theory, so 1 hour before closing, so we get a taxi.
Leaving at 2200 isnt ideal mate imo...yes itll be ok for taxis then but the last 2 hrs til midnight are the best of the evening imo even the bar/club at the back after the main area has closed is good til about 1am.Most people leave at midnight which is when the taxi situation is at its worst. let us know how you get on. I usual befriend a pick up beforehand and pre arrange a pick up time, usual 1230ish and I pay a bit extra if you know wot I mean.

PS ive only ever been on a Sunday in Peak season (end July/beginning Aug)

Last edited:
Leaving at 2200 isnt ideal mate imo...yes itll be ok for taxis then but the last 2 hrs til midnight are the best of the evening imo even the bar/club at the back after the main area has closed is good til about 1am.Most people leave at midnight which is when the taxi situation is at its worst. let us know how you get on. I usual befriend a pick up beforehand and pre arrange a pick up time, usual 1230ish and I pay a bit extra if you know wot I mean.

PS ive only ever been on a Sunday in Peak season (end July/beginning Aug)
I'm actually going myself mid July so also peak season. I mentioned 10pm to leave as I thought the event ended at 11pm, but I gather from your message they run to midnight? It's one of the few places I've not been before so looking forward to it.

Booked a table in the restaurant for 4.30pm to have some food.

I'm actually going myself mid July so also peak season. I mentioned 10pm to leave as I thought the event ended at 11pm, but I gather from your message they run to midnight? It's one of the few places I've not been before so looking forward to it.

Booked a table in the restaurant for 4.30pm to have some food.
Ye its always been midnight when ive been for the main club, then 1ish for the back bar (I call it the back bar bt its actually at the very front near the entrance lol, youll no wot i mean when you go).
Good time to arrive that. Plenty of time to relax before the night ahead!

Apparently, Blue Marlin has some noise difficulties. Was speaking to a group at Destino yesterday who put down a €10k deposit very disappointed that they didn't have any music

Apparently, Blue Marlin has some noise difficulties. Was speaking to a group at Destino yesterday who put down a €10k deposit very disappointed that they didn't have any music
As in noise complaints? Isn't it in the middle of nowhere!? Or am I mistaken?

Either way, hope they get it sorted out ASAP... Black Coffee pencilled in for 11th June!

Wot is all this nonesense with noise complaints ..its absolutely pathetic, the place is in the middle of nowhere and finishes at midnight.

While I can understand that sentiment from a tourist perspective, the truth there is nowhere without neighbours
I hear you.....but why now all of a sudden, just sounds like difficult people being difficult. It frustrates me, not just ibiza bt everywhere...the world is awash with too many rules, its tiresome

Still nothing on social media. If you didn't know any different, you'd think events were going on as normal today

Back