BLUE MARLIN 2023

Hows it been going at Blue Marlin? Sound levels etc? Fly over on Thurs and debating whether to go on the Sunday (30th July) as I usually do or maybe hav a change and go somewhere else...

When I went on Sunday, the music didn't start until 6 at the top bit and there wasn't any on the beach, only what you could hear from the top. Our waiter actually put a portable speaker out and played music for the beds around us. The taxi queue was also non existent at 22:00 either, with lots of people able to leave in a taxi whereas this time last year it was carnage and took 45+ minutes.

When I went on Sunday, the music didn't start until 6 at the top bit and there wasn't any on the beach, only what you could hear from the top. Our waiter actually put a portable speaker out and played music for the beds around us. The taxi queue was also non existent at 22:00 either, with lots of people able to leave in a taxi whereas this time last year it was carnage and took 45+ minutes.

Thanks mate, does it still stay open til midnight thou? It always used to in previous years...

This missus is dragging me here Saturday. If we are booking a resturant table, any recommendations on what time for?

Back