Blue Marlin 2017

21743372_10155609184164590_7208152332863348517_n.jpg

Ah that's made next Sunday complicated - I quite fancied Sa Trinxa in the day and then onto Rumours...but Luciano at Blue Marlin is hard to turn down.

How much is a taxi to Blue Marlin from Bossa? €20?

still can enjoy sa trinxa then around 7h30pm , grab a cab to BMI
i should have a go to Attzaro then BMI for 8pm max
Place will b rammy at BMI
kind 20€...as its not so far...dont know wich mate ill have on my rides that night, not empty pockets :mad: (u have to b hot girl to be invited :D)

maybe a bit more but not much. enjoy, I‘ll have a quiet one that day (and luciano plus the BM crowd is pretty much the worst combo I could think of tbh...)

From what I've seen of Luciano this year (Printworks and Hi opening) I have to say he's been class. And I've previously not been a fan as he bored me senseless with constant dull loops.

Although I can completely understand why crowd wise this isn't going to be the best - fingers crossed I'll be inebriated enough not to let that both me. I assume your resting up for Monday and Tuesday across that weekend?

I assume your resting up for Monday and Tuesday across that weekend?

I‘m generally going out a bit less this year, less is more approach. so yeah, that weekend our plan is to do afterlife/privi closing properly, then relax sat/sun (beachtime and lots of food) and then do cocoon closing properly. after that I‘ll be done for this season

I‘m generally going out a bit less this year, less is more approach. so yeah, that weekend our plan is to do afterlife/privi closing properly, then relax sat/sun (beachtime and lots of food) and then do cocoon closing properly. after that I‘ll be done for this season

Sounds good to me. Cocoon closing (after Circo) is the highlight of my weekend so I'll do what I can to meet any Spotlighters I can on Monday evening!

Back