surprise surprise: blue marlin is already open (for now till 8pm) :!:

44265748_15037c3515.jpg

:arrow: BLUE MARLIN 2005
:arrow: BLUE MARLIN website

· may 6th - limbo with rodrigo brinko (wine bar), fabrizio (circoloco), etc

zkpld5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone eaten here?

Coudl you give me any idea as to how much the bill would be per person and what the food is like?

a new weekly party with bruno lepretre (ex-cafe del mar resident) will start soon, apparently on saturdays. more info soon.....

brunohires3.jpg

apart from special events (dirty diamonds, km5, hotel hacienda, etc) he will be also every sunday at space, once a month in a new monthly party at hotel atzaró (starting on june 2nd), el ayoun sometimes, .....

McRackin said:
a new weekly party with bruno lepretre (ex-cafe del mar resident) will start soon, apparently on saturdays. more info soon.....

apart from special events (dirty diamonds, km5, hotel hacienda, etc) he will be also every sunday at space, once a month in a new monthly party at hotel atzaró (starting on june 2nd), el ayoun sometimes, .....
taken from the UP Hospitality E-Flyer 1:

BRUNO FROM IBIZA will NOT be DJing at the CAFE DEL MAR this summer. He explained to me: “After eight years as resident DJ, plus compiling more than ten albums for the bar, I am not playing. I felt I was not motivated anymore and was initially thinking to play just once a week, however we didn't agree on terms and conditions so I feel that it's time for me to leave (association with the Café) and concentrate on my own project.” Bruno will play SPACE weekly, has regular dates at cool island venues like BLUE MARLIN, ATZARO and EL AYOUN, plus has compiled his own collection, entitled ‘OSMOZ’, which is available from the end of June. Other production work includes the ‘ETERNAL GROOVE EP’, an electro-house cut that is only available on VINYL (a strike for old fashioned DJ values!), plus the ‘ISLAND EP’, which is a LOUNGE piece, made available on i-TUNES.

16037462_64059c9271.jpg

another one from the UP Hospitality E-Flyer 1:

RYAN O’GORMAN is also launching a new venture with JOE UPTON (the third part of NASTYDIRTYSEXMUSIC, though DJ’s TIM SHERIDAN & SMOKIN JO received most of the acclaim on that one). Their new event is called VITALIK and LUCIANO ESSE and GEDDES have joined as other DJ residents alongside promised “amazing guests”. VITALIK will put on free happenings all over the island, though will for sure hold daytime events at BLUE MARLIN on Cala Jondal.

xd5e1y.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back