Bloody Masks confusing me!

Liv

Thought Claptone was Boris Brejcha! Was kinda excited as thought I'd be getting some driving techno. Sadly not. Just listened to Claptone. And now realise the masks are rather different (though both seem Venetian....grrr).

Thought Claptone was Boris Brejcha! Was kinda excited as thought I'd be getting some driving techno. Sadly not. Just listened to Claptone. And now realise the masks are rather different (though both seem Venetian....grrr).
Youve got Tronic at Eden on Wednesdays which is high bpm techno and youve got the club room at Afterlife with Klock, Rodhad and Dettmann next week

Reactions: Liv
Youve got Tronic at Eden on Wednesdays which is high bpm techno and youve got the club room at Afterlife with Klock, Rodhad and Dettmann next week
Thanks for the info re the Wed! Think we'll be popping over to see Deborah de Luca play in the afternoon at Ushuaia. Was very keen on Klock Rodhad and Dettmann, sadly we leave earlyish on Friday morning. Arrive back to the UK just in time to pick the kids up from school!

I See there is a one off event called Move. Is the name just fooling me? Never heard of it or the DJ's.

a boy says not all masks are the same!

I was just watching a superb doc about eurodisco (on the movistar channel) and finally found out who daft punk ripped off..

It's called Eurodisco (2017) and there's loads of brilliant French music on there.

Back