Blogging.....

OllieW

Why?

Is it just me, the fact its Friday and I cant be arsed any more or is publishing a blog the most pointless excercise ever to take up disk space?

Who on earth do these people think they are ....Samuel Pepys?

NO ONE is interested in your train journey to work or the fact you friend Camilla got drunk and embarrassed herself infront of prospective boyfriend!!

Views....anyone?

I dont know what blogging is, but I can combine those 2 last bits with a real life story.

On my train journey home last night, there was a ladu sat behind me on the phone, and she said "I've just seen helen at Fenchurch Street, she was absolutely out of her tree, so I managed to get her on a train"

conversation goes on a bit about helen, then:

"ooh, she was in a state, she was laying on the floor in Fenchurch street with her flies open" :lol:

classy bird this helen I think :lol:

Leese said:
I dont know what blogging is, but I can combine those 2 last bits with a real life story.

On my train journey home last night, there was a ladu sat behind me on the phone, and she said "I've just seen helen at Fenchurch Street, she was absolutely out of her tree, so I managed to get her on a train"

"ooh, she was in a state, she was laying on the floor in Fenchurch street with her flies open" :lol:

Leese that was such a goog random tangent you went off on then :lol:

Leese said:

Helen sounds like someone I know :eek: :lol:

KarlosHx said:
Leese said:

Leese that was such a goog random tangent you went off on then :lol:

:lol: thanks :lol: :lol: it was my train story from last night :confused: did you not enjoy it?

I'm on my own in the office today (well not totally alone, I got a pleb beetle head near me, and my stoopid boss, but my essex friend is off today) maybe why I'm chatting too much, and maybe why I'm seeing my name too much on these posts, thats not good :lol:

as you were

Leese said:

littlestory.jpg

Leese said:

Fenchurch Street? we have just opened a new office there - not that you want to know that but I just thought it was strange as I have been in meetings this morning discussion Fenchurch St for about 2 hours...... very twighlight zoneish...

Blogging:

Basically its a digital diary. You publish your nonsense on the web e.g in the form of a homepage for all to see.

Its like digital exhibitionism. Call me old fashioned but I feel that diaries are meant to be kept to oneself!

OllieW said:
Blogging:

Basically its a digital diary. You publish your nonsense on the web e.g in the form of a homepage for all to see.

Its like digital exhibitionism. Call me old fashioned but I feel that diaries are meant to be kept to oneself!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Sounds like Open Chat on Spotlight to me.....

OllieW said:
Blogging:

I am really nosey...do you have some links... :D :D

I have a blog. Have had it for a while now, its good to get stuff off ya chest and know that no one you know is gonna read it unless ya want em to. Its also good to get advice sometimes from people who are completely unbiased and can see things from a different perspective

Back