BLISS BAR

lovestar

:D I must recommend this little spot in Ibiza Town b/c the staff is extremely cool & friendly -Great bunch of French guys! The food is also very tasty.. Not to mention that their MOJITOS are incredibly delish & their mint tea hits the spot!!! The music they play is ala Cocoon, so you can't go wrong with those micro house beats!! Stop in & say HI!!!
I miss this place!!!!! :cry:

lovestar said:
Not to mention that their MOJITOS are incredibly delish

Mmm - mojitos :D - what a cocktail! I've just ordered some mojito mint plants to recreate that taste at home as regular mint doesn't quite cut it.

Sure of course! BTW, MACAO Cafe [Ibiza Town, end of Port] also makes a damn good Mojito & Caipirinhas!!

& superD - Where did you order these grn leafed plants from?!?!

lovestar said:
superD - Where did you order these grn leafed plants from?!?!

From the appropriately named http://www.mojitomint.co.uk/ :D (although this may not help you in Chicago!!) Just ordered them this week so I'll let you know how they taste when I've made up my first one (with the obligatory Havana Club 3 year old rum, of course)

lovestar said:
:D I must recommend this little spot in Ibiza Town b/c the staff is extremely cool & friendly -Great bunch of French guys! The food is also very tasty.. Not to mention that their MOJITOS are incredibly delish & their mint tea hits the spot!!! The music they play is ala Cocoon, so you can't go wrong with those micro house beats!!
70.jpg

Back