Bleakend plans (w/c 29th)

As of Friday I am on a one month tour of Goa, S(unthorpe and Scotland :lol:

Back in London 3rd January - happy Christmas and New Year's one and all :D

As of Friday I am on a one month tour of Goa, S(unthorpe and Scotland :lol:

Back in London 3rd January - happy Christmas and New Year's one and all :D
Hey you :D

Are you & Mr & Ms G heading to the same part of Goa?

Have a good trip!

Hey you :D

Are you & Mr & Ms G heading to the same part of Goa?

Have a good trip!

Hello you :D

We are doing a bit of travelling about, starting in North Goa and ending up in South Goa, whereas the Grays are just in South Goa so we shall be meeting up in the second week for some Kingfishers no doubt :lol:

Hope you and Irina have a fab Christmas and New Year, see you in 2011 :D xx

Have fun Barbie! 8)

My weekend was consisting of a long weekend xmas shopping - have Fri and Mon off as got holiday to use but cant see myself getting to Bluewater thanks to the snow :spank:

Hello you :D

We are doing a bit of travelling about, starting in North Goa and ending up in South Goa, whereas the Grays are just in South Goa so we shall be meeting up in the second week for some Kingfishers no doubt :lol:

Hope you and Irina have a fab Christmas and New Year, see you in 2011 :D xx

Any updates on this on fb? Loved reading your last travel musings.

Have a great (& safe) time:lol::lol:

It's a 5 day weekend here in Spain, national holidays monday and wednesday and they're bridging tuesday 8)

Sat and Sun not much really. A run, dinner with her indoors, play with little one , bike ride with little one and probably go to swimming baths with little one (esp now she can Jump in and swim completely unaided)

Then Monday off to Barcelona for 3 days for Christmas shopping, lots of eating and drinking and then Lady Gaga in concert at the Palua San Jordi.

I love 5 day weekends 8)

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a 5 day weekend here in Spain, national holidays monday and wednesday and they're bridging tuesday 8)

Sat and Sun not much really. A run, dinner with her indoors, play with little oen , bike ride with little one and probably go to swimming baths with little one (esp now she can Jump in and swim completely unaided)

Then Monday off to Barcelona for 3 days for Christmas shopping, lots of eating and drinking and then Lady Gaga in concert at the Palua San Jordi.

I love 5 day weekends 8)

aah, the good old 'puente' - How would Spain manage without it? :D

god I miss working in Barcelona at times!

Back