Bleakend plans (w/c 29th)

Robder

Mancuso is back for the Loft on Sun.

Will be lugging klipschorns up narrow stairwells (with a sports injury - not sure how that works), blowing up balloons and skidding around barefoot on talc all eve.

EXCITED. 8)

no weekend plans - the weather is so pants Gingerfreak and Daz cant get oop north now so any minxy plans in hand are now on hold til Feb :) :)

b*****d snow - feck off - had enough of you now 7 days of dullness....:spank:

No snow here so weekend business as usual.

Friday may be working nights which will keep me out of trouble.

Saturday am djing at Jamm in Brixton for the annual party of another forum i visit (ravetalk.co.uk). is free ifu send me names by thurs afternoon (futureheads r doing gig in other room tho not sure how entrance works for that) and on til 5am.
Possibly shooting off at stupid oclock to join a surprise birthday party for a mate in Mile end which goes into sunday.

Flying to Goa Friday night for 2 weeks.
Bon Voyage! 8)

Mild weekend coming up

Thurs - gallery exhibit opening, followed by grand opening of Moscow branch of Le Petit Maison

Friday - Randomness.

Sat - watch football, possibly attend big "old school games night" fundraiser some friends are organizing. Hope to win some Scrabble matches :lol: Mabye Chus & Ceballos @ Discoteque later.

Sun - Attend a friend's wine bar opening, get some rest.

Bon Voyage! 8)

Mild weekend coming up

Thurs - gallery exhibit opening, followed by grand opening of Moscow branch of Le Petit Maison

Friday - Randomness.

Sat - watch football, possibly attend big "old school games night" fundraiser some friends are organizing. Hope to win some Scrabble matches :lol: Mabye Chus & Ceballos @ Discoteque later.

Sun - Attend a friend's wine bar opening, get some rest.

It seems Moscow's bar/club scene is expanding at a ridiculous rate the amount of openings you go to! Your poor liver :lol:

Friday- catch up on sky plus tv from week with central heating and bottle of wine

Saturday-freeze to death at city/bolton match (thank god for thermals)

Sunday-MCFC Santa Stroll for charity. A few thousand of us in sky blue santa outfits doing a few k walk around the eastlands area for local charities then thawing out in car!!

Oh you went back to being a man? Touch this skin daughter, touch ALL of this skin - you just can't take it, you're just an overgrown orangutan. :lol:

seeing Leftfield at brixton ac on Friday, then hotfooting across the river to 'Off His Party' in Farringdon

It seems Moscow's bar/club scene is expanding at a ridiculous rate the amount of openings you go to! Your poor liver :lol:
Well, this opening is a restaurant (they seem to open even more frequently than bars/clubs :lol:) but you've got a point!

Oh you went back to being a man? Touch this skin daughter, touch ALL of this skin - you just can't take it, you're just an overgrown orangutan. :lol:

Oh no! I've become one of those Kuntz that watches stuff like Little Britain and quotes it line for line in social situations like it's really original and funny.

:oops:

Oh no! I've become one of those Kuntz that watches stuff like Little Britain and quotes it line for line in social situations like it's really original and funny.

:oops:

loser.jpg

imgres

Back