Bit old this, but did anyone go to Cream Opening Party??

Barbie

My Keeper wants to know how Oakie was @ Cream Opening cos he missed him by a day lol :p and he's got to wait to Creamfields to see him again.

Any reports greatfully received, thankyouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu x

apparently he played

u2 - streets have no name
ppk ressurection :eek:

and his set sounded 2 years out of date :eek:

Robo said:
apparently he played

u2 - streets have no name
ppk ressurection :eek:

and his set sounded 2 years out of date :eek:

And where's that from Rob - Burnitblue, Godskitchen, Crasher m/boards lol, I wanted to know it straight from the horses mouth :p

Spoke to a few people in Ibiza who had been but they said they had spent most of the night in the other room cos it wasn't all that :rolleyes:

Robo said:
no,

from people on this very bored.

Can you find me the link then pls Mr Moderator, can't be bothered to look, and don't think of it as doing me a favour, think of it as helping Tom out :p ;)

can't find it ither, must be talking shite again :lol:

however i have found some quotes :lol:

Cream was a good night Oakey played me a nice bit of trance but also PPK - Resurection which sounds awful now (I admit I did like it when it came out
l )The ice cannon in Amnesia is just amazing . Tall Paul wasn't too bad but I've seen him better in the past.

not very helpfull really am i :cry:

anyone else

Robo said:
not very helpfull really am i :cry:

anyone else

No not all really :p someone must have been there that night and can review Oakie in all his glory :p

Trancemaster Tom is just curious and cos he has trouble with his typing skills he asked me to find out for him lol :p

I quite enjoyed Oakeys set having only seen him previously at festivals over here. It was enjoyable enough but not amazing. When he played Motorcycle - As the Rush Comes and the ice cannon went off, now that was one of those perfect Ibiza moments :)

Back