Birthday in San An

OllieG88

Hiya, I'm visiting the island for my 3rd time this year with 2 mates, 4th - 14th july asif it wasnt enough to be going already its my 21st birthday on the 5th. Cant wait!

First night there is a Saturday, and were counting that as my bday night aswell as Sunday and were really stuck on what to do... really fancy the zoo project but we have sorted vip's for the week after and apart from that don't really know whats good?

What do you all suggest? Has to be in San An area ideally, don't want to be going too far on the first really but also dont want to just end up in west end surrounded by low lifes... again :eek:

Sorted for Sunday night, off to Judgement Sundays as I've never been... whats everyones oppiouns?

Oh and if anyones about let me know, im sure you we can meet.... so I can have a free Bday drink 8)

try to get a boat party. i went in september last year for my 21st, but with it being late in the season there wasnt any on that day. was gutted about it. depends what time you get there on the saturday though, and if they are actually doing boat parties on saturdays this year, but i would av thought they would be.

try to get a boat party. i went in september last year for my 21st, but with it being late in the season there wasnt any on that day. was gutted about it. depends what time you get there on the saturday though, and if they are actually doing boat parties on saturdays this year, but i would av thought they would be.

Yeah a boat party, good thinking... I went on one in ayia napa and loved it, we get there midday Sat so should be fine.

Back