Billy Nasty

markEg

Anyone heard him play recently???

I just had my leaving night (from my old job) in a new club called Kef in Aberdeen where Billy Nasty was doing the honours. I used to worship this DJ about 7 or 8 years ago but haven't heard anything about him for ages now. He played an excellent set 2nite - in quite the same style as I remember he used to play before - He even played the original mix of "Two Full Moons and a Trout" - top tune ! ! !

I was just wondering where he frequents nowadays and where he's a resident at???

Billy Nasty mixed the first mix tape i ever owned. I saw him play in a bar in amsterdam recently and he was still top quality. Chunky acid tinged techno. Good party music. Billy Nasty is Billy Nice

hey he's playin here in derry 2nite!

dont think ill be goin, ive been off work the last few days cause me not a well girl.... :(

rustywoo said:
Billy Nasty mixed the first mix tape i ever owned. I saw him play in a bar in amsterdam recently and he was still top quality. Chunky acid tinged techno. Good party music. Billy Nasty is Billy Nice

Same as myself Rustywoo - I mean with his being the first proper mix tape I owned...

Hmm Owen, definitely NOT the URL for his site :eek:

Back