billboards

I have mixed feelings about this. On one hand I can see why people support the removal of these boards but at the same time I think they have been part of the scenery for such a long time and in a way, being one of the things, among many others, that makes Ibiza different from other places. The minute you see them as soon as landing give you an instant rush of excitement for “things to come” and make you realise you’ve arrived in this unique island and let’s be honest it’s not like the way from the airport to Playa den Bossa/San Jordi/ Eivissa for example are going to improve scenery wise as some of it looks like a big industrial estate.

Last edited:
I used to like them and I don't have a problem with the occasional one, especially if it's close to the venue and positioned on something that would otherwise be a slab of concrete, but there's simply too many

Billboards advertising individual parties is one thing, but did we ever need billboards advertising DJ x's appearances?

I really dont like the billboards with djs faces on, same with flyers, seems they were a lot more artistic back in the day, especially in the rave scene, loved all that trippy art work, then you would get tounge and cheek Sterns flyers mimicking house hold brands, Hol Stern Pills for example lol!

But anyway, a djs face on a billboard is just crap, lack of imagination and to be honest these djs are not models, so why the requirement for huge pictures of them!

But anyway, a djs face on a billboard is just crap, lack of imagination and to be honest these djs are not models, so why the requirement for huge pictures of them!
There's one that gave me nightmares last time I stayed in PDB... Some big bald blokes head was everywhere,some even from the year before.. can't remember his name but will never forget his face..

Back