Big Fat Gypsy Racing......

Is that a strategically placed umbrella in case his wanger breaks loose?

article-0-0B85DC2000000578-786_306x549.jpg

He or she on the left :confused:

Guess there is a border collie just out of shot on the left...

article-1007951-00CC443700000578-293_468x315.jpg

article-1007951-00CCE21D00000578-360_468x458.jpg

article-1007951-00CCE21600000578-262_468x580.jpg

article-1007951-00CC9AA700000578-385_468x388.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I may be dating myself but they both look like they are wearing Moo-moo's :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Not to be cruel but...
Aside from serious issues with bad taste, most of these women should be put on a rigorous diet & exercise regimen!

i think one of them is Wayne Rooney's mum - sure i saw that somewhere...

but yes - they do look like Mu-Mu's Homer J Simpson stylee unfortunately

images

Not to be cruel but...
Aside from serious issues with bad taste, most of these women should be put on a rigorous diet & exercise regimen!

actually you may have a point Jon - lets get the "ladies" to race against each other round Aintree's course - put a free bar at the finish line and let the horses watch - that way we might not have to lose horses each year....:spank:

I have 2 weddings in Cheshire this summer - I am expecting a lot more of the same stuff we have seen on here to be honest.....

After the day time bit - the bride has arranged for a make up artist and false tanning operative to be in the hotel to turn the day time look into a night time look :eek: WTF?!?!?!?!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ah this thread brightened up a very boring day at work 8) I particually liked the comment on the original article about corned beef legs being back in, thankyou :lol:

lets get the "ladies" to race against each other round Aintree's course - put a free bar at the finish line and let the horses watch - that way we might not have to lose horses each year....:spank:

get the horses to chase those women - methinks that would make for compulsive televisual entertainment

I have 2 weddings in Cheshire this summer - I am expecting a lot more of the same stuff we have seen on here to be honest.....

After the day time bit - the bride has arranged for a make up artist and false tanning operative to be in the hotel to turn the day time look into a night time look :eek: WTF?!?!?!?!

How familiar are you with le Nord Ouest de L'Angleterre?

I think you are going to a big fat gypsy inspired wedding :lol:

Back