Bicep

Totally agree mate, that Sempre Tu track is a belter 🙌

Actually hurts me that they haven't released it.

I managed to rip a version of it from YouTube, but you can hear people cheering in the background 😬 bloody hell.

I actually messaged them on Instagram asking if they would ever release it but they never got back to me :confused:
Nicely played mate, there's a clip of them playing it in Pikes a often watch during lockdown for a perk me up of better times.. I've seen them loads and never had the pleasure of hearing it on a good rig, I've read before them saying or someone who knows them that it will never be released as it was for their managers wedding

Nicely played mate, there's a clip of them playing it in Pikes a often watch during lockdown for a perk me up of better times.. I've seen them loads and never had the pleasure of hearing it on a good rig, I've read before them saying or someone who knows them that it will never be released as it was for their managers wedding

I envy you mate, I’ve never actually seen them yet :(

Closest chance I had was when they were on at Manchester in 2019, but it was the weekend I was due back away to work 🤦‍♂️

Maybe this year 🙏

Another favourite that we did hear in Ibiza a lot. Just hearing it takes me back. Me and the missus both love it 😍

Could actually cry listening to it now 😄

I envy you mate, I’ve never actually seen them yet :(

Closest chance I had was when they were on at Manchester in 2019, but it was the weekend I was due back away to work 🤦‍♂️

Maybe this year 🙏
Nightmare..vWith a bit of luck pal! 🤞

They are great live and also excellent djs.

They played a brilliant and great techno set, with solomun, at Pacha in Sept 2018. Eight of my best hours in Ibiza.
Also a top house dj set at Lovebox in 2017, in the fabric tent.

Hopefully will see them play Brixton in September.

Last edited:

They played a brilliant and great techno set, with solomun, at Pacha in Sept 2018. Eight of my best hours in Ibiza.

We have tickets for the Saturday, just hoping it goes ahead.. Bricky 02 should be a decent spot for it

After this thread came up I listened to their 2017 EM and came to the same conclusion that they are good DJs

Last edited:
Early bicep stuff was so good, right up my Street. Still love it!

Not a massive fan of their newer stuff, atlas was good.

But they are just so popular now with the younger generation I'm a bit sick of hearing them.

The four tet remix of opal was just played NON STOP for a while and It was so over rated imo. A certain video of it being played in amnesia went viral at the time.

Back