Bicep

Buckley

Are they massive? I'm 46, haven't bought any music for prolly 15 years or more. I stick Radio 1 on when I'm running. I heard 'Apricots' in the daytime and then another very 'FSOL' sounding track from them on Annie Mac, last night.

I'm considering purchasing their new longplayer :)lol:) - am I in danger of reefer madness?

Last edited:
Are they massive? I'm 46, haven't bought any music for prolly 15 years or more. I stick Radio 1 one I'm running. I heard 'Apricots' in the daytime and then another very 'FSOL' sounding track from them on Annie Mac, last night.

I'm considering purchasing their new longplayer :)lol:) - am I in danger of reefer madness?
Yeah they are quite big. I like them.. and I'm 46. I've seen them live a few times and always had a good night.
Worth a shout in my opinion.

My eldest is a fan, she’s seen them live too.

I bought a couple of tracks from the new album but I won’t be buying all of it as it’s a bit “samey”
Yeah definitely samey.. But hey I was brought up in the generation of repetitive beats.. And now tinnitus in my later years as a result 😂

I used to download cheeky mp3s off their blog about 10 years ago, which was pretty niche... amazed at the trajectory thereafter!

Shuffle-played their album on my run. Nice! Some early-90s rave-stabs, some breakbeats and and some atmospheric wooshes.* What's not to like?

*leave it Music Press, not interested, I'm making a fortune in Utilities :lol:

Personally prefer their previous album, definitely more chilled listening the new one although some solid tracks.. they have said that they will be amped up for when they are playing their live shows, first time seen them must of been 6/7 years ago at Mint Warehouse in Leeds and every year since they have gone from strength to strength imo. Got tickets for their new live show in Brixton mid September..just hope it goes ahead

Are they massive? I'm 46, haven't bought any music for prolly 15 years or more. I stick Radio 1 on when I'm running. I heard 'Apricots' in the daytime and then another very 'FSOL' sounding track from them on Annie Mac, last night.

My eldest is a fan, she’s seen them live too.

I bought a couple of tracks from the new album but I won’t be buying all of it as it’s a bit “samey”

They are played a lot on 6 Music, so not just for kids.

With both albums, I've thought 2 or 3 tracks excellent and the rest been done better before.

The great / sad thing is they have so many weapons they will never release, part of the hysteria around them.. this they made for their managers wedding
And this Live Edit of Celeste

Amongst others ive been preying they will one day release but dont think they will see light of day sadly.. absolute heat

Booom!

Thread El bumpo

I bloody love Bicep 💪

You have went even higher up in my estimations Captain Buckley, for starting a thread on them😃

I still enjoy listening to them flexing on this old mix from years ago, loads of great little track tucked away 👍

I remember at the time it was doing my head in because I couldn't find half of the tracks they were playing 😬 like the one from 46:30 onward and many many others that I just couldn't find! Very frustrating, but also massively satisfying when you finally find them, like its some life time achievement lol

The great / sad thing is they have so many weapons they will never release, part of the hysteria around them.. this they made for their managers wedding
And this Live Edit of Celeste

Amongst others ive been preying they will one day release but dont think they will see light of day sadly.. absolute heat

Totally agree mate, that Sempre Tu track is a belter 🙌

Actually hurts me that they haven't released it.

I managed to rip a version of it from YouTube, but you can hear people cheering in the background 😬 bloody hell.

I actually messaged them on Instagram asking if they would ever release it but they never got back to me :confused:

Back