Best week

why don't you check the clubbing list.
However without the listings up yet, we cannot tell you, but the 1st and 2nd week are sometimes the ets in september.

Barbie said:
I like 2nd and 3rd wk in Sept best, you will get most of Closing Parties in those 2 wks.

The infamous Ibiza-Spotlight Barbie is on the island the same week as us!!!!

I know it's premature, but would be good if the meetup thingy took orf a bit better this year. My loveley wifey is only good until dawn, and when she steps from a club into glorious sunshine, something clicks and she wants her bed!!!

Sooo Barbie, maybe you could put up with a Yorkie (I will make ya feel young again, as im older than ya!!) for a 24 hour sesh, then I could meet wifey again once she has re-charged!!!!!!!!!

I will test your endurance for ya too :D :D :D

WeLuvIbiza said:
The infamous Ibiza-Spotlight Barbie is on the island the same week as us!!!!

I know it's premature, but would be good if the meetup thingy took orf a bit better this year. My loveley wifey is only good until dawn, and when she steps from a club into glorious sunshine, something clicks and she wants her bed!!!

Sooo Barbie, maybe you could put up with a Yorkie (I will make ya feel young again, as im older than ya!!) for a 24 hour sesh, then I could meet wifey again once she has re-charged!!!!!!!!!

I will test your endurance for ya too :D :D :D

Infamous :eek: I'm not sure whether to take that as a compliment you cheeky git!!

Yeah we're there from around 6th Sept for 2 wks. Where abouts are you staying, we're at Bali Beach Apts in Playa Den Bossa (basically they're part of Jet but with a few more of those home comforts I need at my age lol!!)

Definitely cool to hook up, but don't bank on beating me in an endurance test..........as my b/friend always says about me, I am the girl who just goes on and on and on.......... :p

Barbie,

no offence intended, I was refering to your 5 days without sleep episode a few years back.

For me, that is class, pure unadulterated class clubbin.

A memory to behold 4 ever!!!!!!!!!

We are staying down the road in Figueratas, a cheap n cheerful apartment block we stayed @ a couple of years ago. About 50 yards from Es Vive on the same road (Playa Sol II were in).

I read with envy your MOS escapades each w/end, as here in Jersey, life stops at 2am, there isn't even a club club left on the island now, cheese has taken over!!!

Be Happy :D :D :D

WeLuvIbiza said:
Barbie,

no offence intended, I was refering to your 5 days without sleep episode a few years back.

:oops: :eek: I'm obviously much wiser and sensibler these days and certainly don't get up to shenanigans like that anymore ;)

This is grand..
I will (almost certainly) be in Ibiza sept 14 thru sept 18 and would love to meet up with you party animals.
I will be there with my two dearest friends and my husband.
So, weloveibiza, we have a lot in common since we are both ibiza lovers, we love to party and are very married.
And as for you Barbie, I'm probably older than you as well so there's your chance to feel really young again!!

i'm def. going to Space on Sundays and Subliminal on Wednesdays!!!!

Back