Best website in the world ever

Knuckles - you can get that one on itunes! :D

Have I completely ruined this for myself? The site has gone down suddenly. Am I being para or is this due to increased server pressure from yous lot? :confused:

(obviously not - hoping it'll be back shortly)

Knuckles - you can get that one on itunes! :D

Have I completely ruined this for myself? The site has gone down suddenly. Am I being para or is this due to increased server pressure from yous lot? :confused:

(obviously not - hoping it'll be back shortly)

I am protesting against Itunes I won't buy crap from them:evil:

Great website - just listening to Brother Brown - Under the Water...haven't found that for years...instantly brings me back to summer 2000 on the beach outside Mambo's..ahh the memories 8)

what else you gonna do with music other than listen to it?

Play it, sample it, edit it...

Well some might download and then try n play it out in a club etc. If you play out a low bitrate mp3 it can sound awful when amplified

These files don't sound good at low levels never mind on a club system. I wouldn't waste my time or disk space downloading them. Handy just to listen to something though. If you like it you can buy it in a good format from somewhere else.

err something weird is going on i think the mp3's delete themselves after a certain amount of time if you download them. Can anyone else verify this?

Back