Best Trance Tune Ever?

Hahah!

WELL there´s some new stuff thats really good too:
Space Brothers - One more chance
Rusch & Murray - Epic
BT. Jan Johnston - communication

to name a few

system F - out of the blue 8)

coming ta getcha, coming ta getcha, coming ta getcha......HARDCORE!!!!
Love that one - cant remeber what its called...lizard or summitt??

Energy 52 - Cafe del Mar (the original one, not the one of Marco V)
Lost Tribe - Gamemaster
Belearic Bill - Destination Sunshine (the long mix, with the airport-voice in the middle)
Delerium - Silence (DJ Tiesto remix)
Three Drives - Carrera 2

(just a few of the many good old trance songs)

MrMambo said:

its mauro picotto - lizard

Was used in the film kevin and perry go large. It sounds a lot like binary finary but harder.

The fun thing of Destination Sunshine is that it is recorded on Ibiza or Barcelona. Every time I am there on the airport and I hear the voice, I automatcially think back to the nights with that song loud out of the speakers of the clubs...

There are a few mixes with the voice in the beginning.. but I specially like the one with the voice in the middle because the whole song breaks perfectly over there... and is has his wonderful climax after it... you know.. the moment where they would put the co2 in Amnesia on the dancefloor...;)

dam0 said:
MrMambo said:

its mauro picotto - lizard

Was used in the film kevin and perry go large. It sounds a lot like binary finary but harder.

cheers dam..

Michael24 said:
There are a few mixes with the voice in the beginning.. but I specially like the one with the voice in the middle because the whole song breaks perfectly over there... and is has his wonderful climax after it... you know.. the moment where they would put the co2 in Amnesia on the dancefloor...;)

my thoughts exactly.. ;)

Michael24 said:
The fun thing of Destination Sunshine is that it is recorded on Ibiza or Barcelona. Every time I am there on the airport and I hear the voice, I automatcially think back to the nights with that song loud out of the speakers of the clubs...

Without a doubt, the coolest thing. When I first arrived in Madrid and Ibiza, and I heard that voice, me and my best friend just broke out laughing!! It was even the same gate number!!! HAHAHA!!!

CanadaKid said:
Michael24 said:

Without a doubt, the coolest thing. When I first arrived in Madrid and Ibiza, and I heard that voice, me and my best friend just broke out laughing!! It was even the same gate number!!! HAHAHA!!!

:lol:

Back