best time to visit ibiza

Status
Not open for further replies.
jack morrillo fan said:
when's the best time to go? July or september?

June or September imo.

June everything is shiny and new and fresh for the summer and everyone is well up for it, plus you get loads of the best DJs at opening parties.

Or Sept cos everyone knows that the season is almost over so everyone is partying twice as hard and again cracking DJs for closing parties.

out of season is very nice!!!
march and april is very nice, peaceful, picturesque.

But its very difficult to get here off season.

september is a little on the empty side,tho for some people that cant be a bad thing and the closing parties r always worth it, i prefer july its bustling and the atmo is second to none.

i thought Sept was waaaay too empty, + i didn´t see anyone party twice as much...I thought judgement sunday closing party was booooring, but hey! thats just me....

I have been there every year from 2000 in the last week of July. This year we are going in the 2nd week of august and that´s definately going to be more different...I can´t wait though....

July is the perfect month I would say!

Sept to me is always busy, but nicely busy not stupidly busy like August, Space, Subliminal, Ministry, DC10 were all heaving last Sept.

But you aren't guaranteed sunshine in Sept, you might get odd cloudy day and a few storms, it depends how important getting a suntan is to you!

well...to me vacation equals suntan 8) I would love to go to Ibiza off season for sure, but prefer the sunbeams and to wear my cool new shades lol*

Barbie said:
Sept to me is always busy, but nicely busy not stupidly busy like August, Space, Subliminal, Ministry, DC10 were all heaving last Sept.

But you aren't guaranteed sunshine in Sept, you might get odd cloudy day and a few storms, it depends how important getting a suntan is to you!

It rained once in two weeks for about 30 minutes whilst I was there last September and thought the weather was absolutely spot on. Although I was talking to someone who said at the end of August they had pretty bad weather for a couple of days. Think I must have been lucky lucky ;)

You are right there Gecko2, i was there mid to late August and for a few days it was overcast, and on the last day it absolutely rained cats n dogs, cows and a few elephants to boot! It never dampened our spirits though (sorry couldn't resist!). As regards, number of people, I didn't think it was that bad....in fact I recall speaking to some workers out there who said it didn't seemed to be as packed as in the previous 2 seasons. Personally, I thought it was bareable to be honest.

We are due out on the 10th August this year so it will be interesting to see how it compares to last year's week 'o' carnage.......I'm just glad it's all booked.....locked and loaded as one might say.

Has anyone seen the road opposite Space which runs from the main road to the beach after it rains? It absolutely floods, it was hilarious trying to get down it, I'm talking about a foot of water.

I'm hoping a couple of the more experienced white isle lovers will be able to answer a couple of questions for me.

Have committed myself to the last week of Sept to include several Pacha closing parties and Space closing party. I presume it is still busy at this time of year? Obviously realise it's not going to be as busy as July / Aug, in fact i'm keen for it not to be too busy, but don't want a ghost town either! Do you get a cool / happening crowd at this time??

Also, DC-10, is it only open on Mondays? and will it be open after the final closing party at Space - 29th Sept?? Anyone go there last year?

Bling Bling said:
I'm hoping a couple of the more experienced white isle lovers will be able to answer a couple of questions for me.

Have committed myself to the last week of Sept to include several Pacha closing parties and Space closing party. I presume it is still busy at this time of year? Obviously realise it's not going to be as busy as July / Aug, in fact i'm keen for it not to be too busy, but don't want a ghost town either! Do you get a cool / happening crowd at this time??

Also, DC-10, is it only open on Mondays? and will it be open after the final closing party at Space - 29th Sept?? Anyone go there last year?

I know Subliminal closing is 24 Sept and Ministry Closing is 25 Sept. We Love Sunday Closing is 21 Sept but the actual Space closing is 28 Sept and DC10 Closing Party will follow Space - yeah DC10 is just Mondays at the mo.

The crowd in Sept is so much better than in August, I had the misfortune to go once in August, clubs were full of idiots, way too crowded, couldn't get taxis etc........you will love it end end of season :D

Cheers Barbie.

You have now filled me with confidence that I will have a wicked time. :D :D ;)

Ibiza-girlie said:
hehe Barbies always woth a laugh! you will have a gooooood time for sure! wish I was going soon! :( :(

One day missy I am going to slap your little Scandinavian ar$e lol :p ;)

gecko2 said:
Has anyone seen the road opposite Space which runs from the main road to the beach after it rains? It absolutely floods, it was hilarious trying to get down it, I'm talking about a foot of water

do you mean this one? :rolleyes:

flood156.jpg

Just had a sudden change of plans due to some stuff up at work. Am unable to make it in June :cry:

But...will be there on Sept! See you there, Barbie! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back