Best time to get to DC10?

Zakk99

Hi guys,

I've heard an enormous amount of great reviews about DC10, but, no times as best to get there. Can anyone shed any light on this for me please?

Cheers!

Zakk

if you talk about mondays (circo loco), it opens at 4:30pm and gets really going from about 7ish onwards.

The best advice I was given on here was that if it's your first time to DC10, get there early, before 7pm. When we were there it got noticably busier after 10pm.

My first time i got there really early and it was actually cool was empty but pretty fun to sit out in the sun and talk **** with randoms and watch the party grow.

Next time ill prob rock up around 6.00-6.30.

getting there early like before 6pm it is quite empty but considering hoe packed it does get its not a bad thing i normaly have to leave by about midnight because it gets so god damn busy

I went last Monday for my first visit. The biggest borefest I've ever encountered and a big waste of money. The music was boring and the crowd dire. Nice venue, just a shame it was filled with nobs in vests giving it some funky chicken elbows to the boring music I've ever heard. Not one tune dropped, maybe I caught them on an off day but marceo plex and Jamie Jones were very dull. Thank god cocoon rescued my night.

I went last Monday for my first visit. The biggest borefest I've ever encountered and a big waste of money. The music was boring and the crowd dire. Nice venue, just a shame it was filled with nobs in vests giving it some funky chicken elbows to the boring music I've ever heard. Not one tune dropped, maybe I caught them on an off day but marceo plex and Jamie Jones were very dull. Thank god cocoon rescued my night.

:( - saw some very p!ssed off posts about that night. Disappointing !

I wouldn't rule out going again If there is a good line up. If you get the likes of Matthias tanzmann, tania vulcano, Cassy etc you will get some good bouncy tech house and the atmosphere is amazing. Can't comment on the other guy but Jamie Jones IMO is a bit boring and not suitable for circo loco. You only need to check out the YouTube videos to see that the atmos can be electric with the right djs

i went last monday for my first visit. The biggest borefest i've ever encountered and a big waste of money. The music was boring and the crowd dire. Nice venue, just a shame it was filled with nobs in vests giving it some funky chicken elbows to the boring music i've ever heard .

It's just a tourist trap now, dude.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's just a tourist trap now, dude.

I agree to a point, still good but definitely a lot of folk going to check in on Facebook etc. Last summer heard a girl declare to her friends on the beach that the had to go to dc10. When questioned what it was, she replied with... I don't know but it's dead cool I've seen folk talk about it on Facebook.

I agree to a point, still good but definitely a lot of folk going to check in on Facebook etc. Last summer heard a girl declare to her friends on the beach that the had to go to dc10. When questioned what it was, she replied with... I don't know but it's dead cool I've seen folk talk about it on Facebook.

It's been that way for a few years now. I've never been a big fan of the place but going into a club around 8am on a Monday morning and being in a room in total darkness for a few hours until they opened the door to the terrace was totally unique. Plus the music that was played and the people you met there were different to other places in Ibiza.

You go there now early evening on a Monday and it's full of guys dressed the same - either all saints tshirt or vests with 'MIAMI' across it doing the 2 step and bints in killer heels asking you what time jamie jones is on at.

The music these days ain't nothing special either. Don't think I'd go back on a Monday tbh.

It's been that way for a few years now. I've never been a big fan of the place but going into a club around 8am on a Monday morning and being in a room in total darkness for a few hours until they opened the door to the terrace was totally unique. Plus the music that was played and the people you met there were different to other places in Ibiza.

You go there now early evening on a Monday and it's full of guys dressed the same - either all saints tshirt or vests with 'MIAMI' across it doing the 2 step and bints in killer heels asking you what time jamie jones is on at.

The music these days ain't nothing special either. Don't think I'd go back on a Monday tbh.

You should be happy you got to experience DC10 in it's pomp.

I first went in 2010, it was quality probably one of the best nights I had over there, even though there where a few dick heads. Went last year though 3 times and the atmosphere seemed different. Probably because the music was different, Troxler, Jamie Jones etc playing this hot creations boring slow bassline ****e, really annoying. Luckily Tanzman came on and saved the day.

I was hoping Jamie Jones etc would stick to there new Thursday nights at DC10 and leave Circo Loco to the proper tech house kind of Tanzzman, Squillace, Vulcano, Cassy etc. Just hoping they're on when I go or it'll be straight to Cocoon for me.

to be honest Ive yet to have a bad afternoon / night at dc10 across all the parties ive been there for (circo loco , pandemonium , superfreq) but have noticed its rise in popularity and a change in crowd

this august i will be in ibiza for the first time and im wondering, should i buy advanced tickets for dc10? i heard it sells out?

Looking forward to this on the 6th August. I hope Jamie Jones isn't there. A lot of you are right in that his sets are pretty boring. I love the tracks individually and thrown in, but a whole set of the same just gets same same.

Hard/fast, but still Deep is what's needed. Martinez Brothers would rock it there too so I'm hoping they make it to the one I'm going to.

P.S. Maceo Plex is down right boring in the Deep realms. Stick to your Maetrik Techno sound please.

I'll be there on the 6th as well RA. Get there sometime around 6 then on to Ibiza town around 11 for an hour then on to Cocoon on the way back to San An.

Back