Best time to eat at Pacha resterant

What a snob :lol:

Thanks peeps. The reason I'm asking about prices is not because I'm a tight ars but because I want to make sure we will spend enough, we aren't massive drinkers and don't want to be eating loads before a night out. I want to make sure we can hit the 70 euro deadline.

If youre slightly under you'll be ok. I've paid less than that per head and still got in ok.

The point is if you're clearly not trying to con them you'll be fine. Go in fairly hungry, order what you like and drink as you would normally when you eat out.. the most likely thing that will happen is that you'll be paying more than enough to go in.

Try to forget about adding each price of a dish to hit a target, that tends to spoil a pleasant night out... :lol:

If youre slightly under you'll be ok. I've paid less than that per head and still got in ok.

The point is if you're clearly not trying to con them you'll be fine. Go in fairly hungry, order what you like and drink as you would normally when you eat out.. the most likely thing that will happen is that you'll be paying more than enough to go in.

Try to forget about adding each price of a dish to hit a target, that tends to spoil a pleasant night out... :lol:

Well said

Back