Best time to eat at Pacha resterant

Pete

Hi,

Thinking of booking a table at Pacha's restaurant and going to the club after for the Flower Power night
but wonder what time do most people eat in there?

I love flower Power, I would say between 2300-2400 have a leisurely meal get finished between 0100-0200 and get on with the rest of your night.

Thanks,

Never been to Flower power or the resterant.

Do they play house music in there too or is it all sorts?

I am happy eather way :D

Thanks,

Never been to Flower power or the resterant.

Do they play house music in there too or is it all sorts?

I am happy eather way :D

They play a mix of music ie Bob Marley, The Beatles, and house music. It is a very elective program for music(not cheese), the island hippy community is out in force. If you love music you will enjoy it

If you call for a reservation in advance they generally offer two sittings nowadays

1) 21:30

2) 00:30

Up to you which one you go for. If you're intending on a late one then the 00:00 is probably best but when we've gone at that time, I have sometimes felt a bit 'past eating' by the time you get sorted and have something in front of you and if you like to take your time over dinner and have a few drinks on top (shame not to as they are fairly reasonably priced in there) you might not get done until 03:30

Equally 21:30 could ld be considered a bit too early and even if you stretch it out a bit, could find you in (a rather empty) club with alot of time to kill before things get going.

I've never been in there and seen them turn a table if you go for an early sitting though, so you don't need to worry about getting turfed out.

Not sure about just turning up on the night?

to be honest if you go for earlier and don't want to hang around in an empty club, my tip is to buy a couple of bottles of their MUCH cheaper wine and take it up to the pacha terrace once you've finished your meal - they let us take them through no problems.

sit under the stars with a few drinks waiting for the place to fill up - not so bad! 8)

so the 9.30 table booking sounds a lot better then, just dont want to get too drunk, as we,ve got the madness gig the next night, and being a bit older now, it takes me a bit of time to recover from a hangover

Hi. I've emailed them today for a table. Looking on here it seems a good way to get a ticket into the club afterwards and having a meal before hand, seems good to me.
I asked for about 22.00, will let you know what times they offer if it's of any help;) if they only offer the 21.30 I'll take zarbtrons advice, chill watching the world go bye sounds right up my street.

Has anyone else taken wine through to Pacha after having a meal in the restaurant,
Ive emailed them asking them to confirm the table for 9.30pm

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys/Gals got a reply back from Pacha after only a few hours confirming my booking at 22.00 as requested, seems they may be able to be a bit flexible with times at the mo. That may depend on the night I suppose, mine is a Thursday. No deposit and confirming a spend of Euro70.00 per person and entrance to the club is free.:D:D:D I'm so excited:p:p:p

Could you send me a link to the email address you sent the booking for ? Did you need to use a credit card to book? thanks :)

Guys/Gals got a reply back from Pacha after only a few hours confirming my booking at 22.00 as requested, seems they may be able to be a bit flexible with times at the mo. That may depend on the night I suppose, mine is a Thursday. No deposit and confirming a spend of Euro70.00 per person and entrance to the club is free.:D:D:D I'm so excited:p:p:p

I have gotten the time requested everytime I have asked. I think it would be trouble with a very large party.

I've done it now cheers for the help! Does anyone know if you can have drinks like WKD or Smirnoff ice in this restaraunt? Also as you are paying for things is it possible to know how much you are spending? Like do they give a pricelist with the food?

Also how long do they take to cook? I'm not sure what sitting to confirm as we don't want a late night that evening but would like to go into the club for a bit. What time does the club open?

I've done it now cheers for the help! Does anyone know if you can have drinks like WKD or Smirnoff ice in this restaraunt? Also as you are paying for things is it possible to know how much you are spending? Like do they give a pricelist with the food?

Also how long do they take to cook? I'm not sure what sitting to confirm as we don't want a late night that evening but would like to go into the club for a bit. What time does the club open?

The menu has prices it is a higher class restaurant they have mixed drinks and wine, but I'm sure they will serve you anything you want. The club is open at 2300 and the menu is on the outside also. They don't check to see how much you spent before you go in the club but I wouldn't take the piss either. They say about 70 euro person which is a good deal for a great meal alone and the bonus is that you get entry into the club. It is not fast food but not slow either you will have time to talk and drink while waiting for your courses.

I don't think they do. But they do have vintage Lambrini available by the bottle :rolleyes:

What a snob :lol:

Thanks peeps. The reason I'm asking about prices is not because I'm a tight ars but because I want to make sure we will spend enough, we aren't massive drinkers and don't want to be eating loads before a night out. I want to make sure we can hit the 70 euro deadline.

Back