Best time to arrive at clubs for opening parties???

Scottish-Helen

I've got a new job and it looks like I may now be going out to the White Isle slightly earlier than planned on 16 June which is the week of many of the opening parties.

Can anybody tell me from experience the best times to get to the clubs on these nights as I am expecting them to be packed.

Especially interested in the best time to get to Space on the Sunday, I wouldn't mind not getting in but my b/f would be slightly miffed :p

Just go normal times you would normally go to Ibiza clubs, Openings are busy but no busier than say August or Closings.

For We Love Sundays I'd get there midday/early afternoon if you want to avoid queues.

oh really
you get there only at 2am say for cream or pacha?
see i like to get there early i'm a geek like that don't care if i'm the only one in the club and the more time i have the BETTER

klingclubber said:
oh really
you get there only at 2am say for cream or pacha?
see i like to get there early i'm a geek like that don't care if i'm the only one in the club and the more time i have the BETTER

No I'm with you on that one, I always get to clubs early, means you have longer night :D

First one on the podium at Ministry, last one off :D

exactly, like to make the UTMOST of my night, specially in ibiza when i've paid £25 for it! so get there around 12ish yeh i'm the only one there but scan the place for my perfect spot, (also don't mind a podium or a stage) and thats it dancing for the next 7/8 hours!

oh happy days!

it does annoy people a bit whenever its a mates birthday i'm like ok we'll start at 6pm in the pub then move on, heheh they think i'm nuts!

na rob, give it a try, ok 12 all the time fair enough, but on good nights where you soo excited i can't just sit till 2am and wait, gotta get out there quick! hehehe
ok so i AM a nerd

As well if you get there early you see warm-up DJs who imo are sometimes better than the big name guests.

You don't of course have to get dancing straight away. At pacha for example, i like to get there by one and sit upstairs for a bit. Space, you can find somewhere to sit if you are there by mid pm. etc etc. Barbie's dead right about the ressies as well.

Good call,

Get there early, soak up the atmos, chill out for a bit then once the place is rockin time to dance,dance,dance!

:)

Back