Best time for Las Salinas?

A

Aaronsrod

I'm gonna be in Ibiza the end of August and I'm wondering what's the best time of day to check out Las Salinas, not just for the natural beauty but for the human beauties if you know what I mean.

Aaronsrod said:
I'm gonna be in Ibiza the end of August and I'm wondering what's the best time of day to check out Las Salinas, not just for the natural beauty but for the human beauties if you know what I mean.

i reckon all day everyday
i'm a real beach freak, normally get down there ariound 12ish (hotter the better :p )

people are rammed there all day

what a beach true beauty ;) :D

The best time to go and visit Sa Trinxa at Salinas is definately when Zenith are there with all their DJs. The atmosphere is unbelieveable when they do there stuff. People flock to the beach for a boogie and all the big posh bling bling boats sail up towards the coast to watch the action from afar.
It's really wicked!
One problem though...I think the Zenith/Sa Trinxa session is on a Sunday this year so it will clash with Sundays at Space :cry: .

Ah well...Space it is then! :D

I think it's most Sundays but pleeeease don't quote me as I haven't been to one this year.
There is a notice above the bar advertising the Sunday session.

klingclubber said:
people are rammed there all day

impressionen%20platjas%202002%2013__.jpg

klingclubber said:
what a beach true beauty

yeah!! :D --->
ibiza.jpg

access to salinas

re: salinas beach - would you be able to get down there on a scooter? just wondering what to hire....

Back