Best thing about Ibeefa...

i'd recommend it. contrary to other reviews i had top service, food was excellent, great place to chill on sunloungers by the pool and drinks brought right to you, no kids, 24 hour bar, free entry to hed kandi and pin up, free goooood breakfast and A/C (which was a must when i was there in June :oops: )

however i wont stay there next time because:

a) prob stay at Jet (for price and convenience)
b) bit expensive
c) clientele a bit older for me.. just my preference thats all and this is a gerneralization.. i did meet some really cool folks there.
d) want to try something new

recommend you ask for room in the back though unless like someone else complained, noise from speakers during the day. my room was in the back and with a/c slept like a baby.

*Saffy* said:
Ibiza is whatever YOU want it to be
This is how I try to describe it to all my friends... its not the clubs... its not the sunsets... its not the scenery... its just IBIZA!!!

%Rick said:
Calla Vadella

Now that's a relaxed strip of beach 8) I love it to death :D

yeah!! :D

strand_big4.jpg

I wish I was there in this instant moment, sipping on a nice drink and watching the sun descend as I hear the waves rush to the shore.....

The best thing about Ibiza is that you can dance whenever you want and wherever you want and nobody looks twice at you :D I have tried doing the same thing back home, throwing a few shapes while I was shopping yesterday or on the tube to work, but people just look at me as if I am weird :rolleyes: :confused:

The best thing is just being you in Ibiza, relaxing, having fun, and feeling 1 week (on my behalf) of complete and utter freedom inside your soul!

Back