Best Places to Pre-Drink?

I think it's fair to say that many traders in Bossa are quite happy to take advantage of gullible punters...

as they are in San An , but they have to try be abit more classy/trendy over the east side which can be amusing to see

Yeah true, last year I got into a half argument at a bar in San An, chalk board had a Cana at €1,asked for 2, charged 2.60! I asked why. It was pointed out to me that the €1 offer was on Thursday only...in small chalk. I left in a huff, only realising later the bar had changed owner. Undignified exit.

I know the prices don't compare un favourably with pdb, but anyway....kids beware

as much as Dirk is on a mission to put down PDB , he is actually right. There are a few ok places but theres no real 'pre party' drinking places you might be thinking of and thats just a fact. Tantra bar is closest u might finds and not the cheapest. As ppl have said , if in pdb get to the beach with your own carry out n make some friends I'd say

Not at all, 2016 is the year of honest feedback. I think most people have agreed that PDB isn't very good.

It certainly is more expensive than San Antonio. I get it that it's next to a long beach and better clubs, but I can still just take a short bus ride to that area

^^this. Love walking from pdb to figueretas stopping where ever takes your fancy on the road or beach. Meeting some interestingfolk on the way. .

S'escalinata in Ibiza town is a personal favourite.

If you are hitting one of the PDB clubs why not start off with some Tapas in Ibiza Town and walk to PDB through Figueretas doing a bar crawl

^^this. Love walking from pdb to figueretas stopping where ever takes your fancy on the road or beach. Meeting some interestingfolk on the way. .

Usually get a great 'menu de dia' in figueretas in peaceful surroundings. Tends to be pretty much my food for the day!

*makes note to check out Coco's next time* Don't think I've been in there.

I really like the German bar behind Santos, great beer, schnitzel and waitresses. .and good value. .:)

Back