best places to eat san an and san an bay

runstoprestore

Have always found it hard enough to find a decent meal around san antonio, the best i have had has without doubt been the curry club, really loved that both time i have been.

Whats your favorite eateries in san an and the bay? Suggestions appreciated, any type of resturante atol!

Cheers!
Gareth.

:D

The Curry Club was immense as regards the food, but the flying creatures from hell that descended on our table both nights we were there last year have put us off completely!

:( Any other Indian recommendations?

casa thai on the road out of the bay, past the roundabout, v.basic surroundings but good food and good value, lot of workers used to eat there,

georges peppermint cafe in the bay aswell, tasty omlettes & salad just up from the pint pot.

Es Ventall- turn left when facing the church past the cafe on the corner and it's about 200 yards down there on the right (with a wacking great metal fan outside (Es Ventall apparently means 'The Fan')).

El Rincon de Pepe for tapas- there's a sign for it at the bottom that you can see rom the fountains on San Antonio front.

The Curry Club was immense as regards the food, but the flying creatures from hell that descended on our table both nights we were there last year have put us off completely!

:( Any other Indian recommendations?

The Curry Club can't be beat for me. Great food, great surroundings. Always had a fab meal there!!

I'll 2nd Ricon De Pepe and Es Ventall.

Also check out Tijuana (link on spotlight website) - great Mexican food, not expensive and a really good atmosphere.

check out Tijuana (link on spotlight website) - great Mexican food, not expensive and a really good atmosphere.
082.jpg

084.jpg

sessions2

btw, during the last month i have been eating in chiang mai, can salinas and s'illot d'es renclí.....

This year I had some decent food at Kasbah, a massive bowl of gnocchi at the Island Cafe (I think that's what is was called, one with the blue umbrellas along the harbour)and always a lovely breakfast at Rita's Cantina.

Back