Best place to stay

T

Tristan

Me and my friends are Ibiza Virgins and want to know the best place to stay. We want to go clubbing all week and avoid the pissed up hooligans. Which is the best place to stay? Playa d'en Bossa seems to be the closest to the best clubs but it seems pretty quick and easy to travel around the Island. Any advice?

avoid the pissed up holigans???????/

we arent hooligans i take offence to that by that comment you mean the people that like a drink and go to the westend before they go out in fact you mean the people that arent pompus twats born with a silver spoon in their mouth who think if you dont take pills and go to pacha then your a beer swigging football shirt wearing reebock classic donning hooligan

you are wrong

we love ibiza we are not hooligans and people like you really wind me up sometimes you stuck up fish stinking pompus uphill gardening mugs

Peace!

but yeah if you want to avoid us playa den bossa is nice!

but check out the westend you might be pleasently supprised:)

Peace

p.s heard the jet apartments are meant to be cool!!!

Your tone is really aggressive though. You've become a self fulfilling prophecy.
The original comments on the post were not directed at anyone. You chose to take them personally.

San An is a must. Stay at a hotel, not an 18-30 apartment, and you will avoid the football top wearing mob. If you can afford it, stay at Pikes.

wow....i guess the hooligans spoke up.....id recommend u stay in playa d'en bossa or ibiza town...im going to be staying in jet apts. Nothing against San Antonio, I just dont want to get into fights while im on vacation.

-the bloke

I have never been to Ibiza this July will be my first time. I have posed your exact same question to alot of people on and off this site who have been there before or who have have lived there at one point in time. The consensus that I got was that the Jet apartments is the best location to go clubbing and have a blast and be close to alot of places and also very affordable. The only draw back being that it is not a luxury place by no means. But very adequate.

partly agree with Pachabloke about San An - the area around the west end is a no go simply cos the standard of accomodation is piss poor there and there tends to be more chance of hassle there

if you want to stay in San An i'd recommend either the hotels up near the Sunset strip or go for the Bay

would also recommend Playa d'en Bossa too.

Have never stayed in Ibiza Town so cannot comment on that

Frontliners2003 said:
avoid the pissed up holigans???????/

we arent hooligans i take offence to that by that comment you mean the people that like a drink and go to the westend before they go out in fact you mean the people that arent pompus twats born with a silver spoon in their mouth who think if you dont take pills and go to pacha then your a beer swigging football shirt wearing reebock classic donning hooligan

you are wrong

we love ibiza we are not hooligans and people like you really wind me up sometimes you stuck up fish stinking pompus uphill gardening mugs

Peace!

NICE :):) someone got lit up

I would just like to say than San Antonio isn't that bad
The west end part of San Antonio is a complete dive and I'd never entertain the place again, its definitely a younger crowd and the place is full of bars with cheap booze. people drink too much and can't handle it.
If you like blackpool you will like the west end.
The rest of San An is ok.
There are some very nice sunset bars in San An and San an Bay
Also Bar M and Itaca are nice places with a nice crowd and they are away from the west end.
The hotels range from piss poor to excellent which is the same for the rest of the island.
Es paradis in my opinion isn't that good, unless you are into water parties and stuff like that.
Ive not been to Eden but it holds some good nights with good dj's.
I shouldn't imagine too many drunken idiots lasting long enough to go to eden anyway.
I prefer to saty on the other side as i go out more on that side so i save in Taxi's e.t.c
I will be visiting san an though for Retro at Eden and for the sunset bars that i like there.

Back