Best place to stay in Playa de'Bosa

Where do I begin? I'm a big fan of Playa Den Bossa and remember, you are very close to Ibiza Town.

So you have: Space, Bora Bora, Ancient People, Pin Up, Bali Beach Indian Restaurant, Jet apartments.....

best playa

great bar in playa called the royal tavern,best pint of guinness on the island.

Thanks Liam, I know someonw who loves the Guinness who's coming with me.

guinness

tell mike or lindsey i sent you ,you might get a freebie or more than likely they will throw you out

Re: best playa

liam q said:
great bar in playa called the royal tavern,best pint of guinness on the island.

Don't remember seeing that place, where is it?

I would avoid Big Ben if I were you. That is, unless you enjoy Chas and Dave tribute bands.

guinness

the royal is on the road between burgerking and the bullbar that has crazy golf.that will be my hang out for 2 weeks,as i cant stand beer.remember guinness is good 4 you.

Like your thinking Guinness Man ..... When are you heading to Ibiza. We hopefully going Sept ........ Might Cya there

Playa Den Bossa is full of family type holiday makers. There is no best place to stay in Playa Den Bossa, move to San Antonio.

Dirk Bigler said:
Playa Den Bossa is full of family type holiday makers. There is no best place to stay in Playa Den Bossa, move to San Antonio.

LOL at your joke :lol:

PdB has quite a lot of families and in previous years a few nobheads, but last year i noticed a marked improvement in the kind of people there.

Virtually no nobheads and less families, much more of a cooler crowd.

We're staying at Es-Vive this year so will be a bit outside.

I have stayed in San An 4 times, this year decided to stay in PDB, went to Bora Bora for one of the Garlands free parties last yr and really like the vibe there, nice beach too, unlike san an, which stunk of sewage.

I know there are other beaches to go to, but its nice to have a decent beach, right there if u cant be bothered to go too far.

Noticed how dirty san an seemed last year, there was a horrible stench wherever i went.

Every year decide to go to the west end for a laugh one night, but its just not funny any more,this year i dont think i will bother!

There is absolutely no way i would consider staying in san an again, will go there to visit, but that is as far as it goes!

I'm going to stay in the Club Playa D'en Bossa when I go back. It's right on the beach, has no kids at it and a nice pool area. Plus it's just across from Space and just down the beach 5 mins from Bora Bora,

hi scottish helen im off to the blaya den bossa beach club in aug when u going

scottish helen have a look at this website the beach club is on it its got about 37 pics of the place click on ibiza on the map click playa scrool down click page 4 then u will c playa den bossa beach club let me no what u think www.vidado.com

ruth said:
Sal Rossa apts sre really nice, just next door to Jet and Pago Pago.

A couple of my mates stayed there last September. Decent rooms but a lack of privacy I thought on the balcony and quite a few kids.

paul121 said:
hi scottish helen im off to the blaya den bossa beach club in aug when u going

We were going to go back in September but it's looking like it won't be until next year now :cry:

We had dinner at the Club Playa D'en Bossa one night and it looked really nice. :)

Back