BEST PLACE TO STAY IN IBIZA

C

Cdn Gurl

I'M GOING TO IBIZA FOR THE FIRST TIME, AND I WANT TO KNOW WHERE THE BEST PLACE TO STAY IN IBIZA TOWN IS? AND SAN ANTONIO? WHERE IS IT BETTER TO STAY? PREFERABLY A RESORT BEACH FRONT. ;)

ANYONE WHO KNOWS, IT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED... :rolleyes:

Hey

welcome to the site, i hope it as much use to you as it has been to most of us.

There is really no 'best' place to stay. It really depends on what you want out of your ibiza experience.

If you mainly want drinknig all day and all night, then maybe san an may be best for you!! these are mainly hotels which are all inclusive, but you haven't got to take part in the activites. The age range tends to be slightly younger then ibiza town, or playa den bossa, but they are cheaper. San an has got the controversial west end, the sunset strip, lots of other bars, and two nigtclubs eden, and es paradis

Ibiza town is more gay orientated, it is the more expensive out of the three choices, if you stay in the heart of ibiza town the days are very lazy and the nigts are wild, esp along the port!! the two major clubs are Pacha and el divino. Ibiza town has not got a beach, you will have to go to figuretes for this, but its not very far.

Playa den bossa really is 'clubber orientated' this is because its soo close to ibiza town, and the fact that it has space and bora bora literally across the road from each other, this also has the longest beache in ibiza!! Many will tell you that bora bora and space are the places to go.

Which ever you choose to go to, none of these three places are far away from each other, just a taxi, or a bus ride away.

Enjoy

really does depend wot your into. i personally would recommend playa d'en bossa but then again i aint no ibiza veteran. last saturday my mate booked us to go for one week on the 20th of june and we're staying in jet apartments in playa d'en bossa. very close to bora bora beach and space. canny wait!
ibiza town is very cosmopolitan and so a little bit more expensive. and san antonio is well how can ya put it....really good for get pissed out of your head and gettin a shag so its a little bit cheaper. whatever tickles yer pickle. we stayed in san an bay last year and had an amazing holiday. whatever you decide im sure u'll discover the magic of the island!

I stayed in San An Bay last year too and found it an excellent base for a clubbing holiday, even tho Playa den Bossa is generally accepted to be better. But next year I'm going to stay in San An bay again (I wouldn't stay in the town) for 1 reason and 1 reason only........... the Sunset strip.
The place is just unique and I spent most of my early evenings there watching the sunset and then taking in a pre-party or 2. You get to see DJ's for free who you might not be going to see in a club later on. For example, I went to see Roger Sanchez at Mambo for his pre-party on the Monday and then went to Manumission later on.
Although it has its obvious bad points, San An is the place for me !!!!!

Back