Best place to eat in San An?

I second craig's choices above. RdP is a must for tapas. Rita's has a nice buzz about it for breakfast and you can get croissants etc. Mambo and Kasbah also do quite nice breakfasts too.

If you're just looking a recovery fry-up then you won't go wrong with Fatso's Café.

Other restaurants for dinner - Es Rebost de Can Prats (trad Spanish), Es Ventall, Es Nautic (bit pricier but great seafood), Villa manchega (food is lovely but portions are massive). Depends what you want really though.

I tried both El Ricon AND Rita's- great stuff. El Riconi had Ibiza's Salad and Lamb Kebob Skewers, both very fresh tasting and high quality.

Rita's I had Rancho Eggs. Very good as well, might go again but I should try somewhere new. Thanks Craig72

Did this last year. Sunset followed by dinner.
Nightmare to park car though!!!
Taxi there and the water boat back providing its not to far. What was best time to do Sunset? Going in September time,and was it busy for tables?

Taxi there and the water boat back providing its not to far. What was best time to do Sunset? Going in September time,and was it busy for tables?

We went first week of May for sunset and cocktails and a meal after. Food was delicious! We walked back drunk to the Tarba hotel, I don't think it took that long .. Although I've probably lost a large chunk of the journey! I remember wondering if walking back along the coast was dodgy. I've been for sunset in September a few years back and there were just a lot of people sat around on a little jetty and on the beach.. I don't remember seeing that jetty this year though? But I was just inside, it was easy to get a table in May right at the front but I expect you'd need to get here at the latest 7 when its busier maybe even earlier.

Did this last year. Sunset followed by dinner.
Nightmare to park car though!!!
Its not too bad if you park a few streets before you get to the kumhara's turn off, if you park down next to the Hotel Milord there are always spaces on the waste ground next to it

Back