best place to download music?

I wouldnt even think of playing out a tune on a big system that has been downloaded off Youtube . What may sound ok at home could be very unpredictable at High Levels

I wouldnt even think of playing out a tune on a big system that has been downloaded off Youtube . What may sound ok at home could be very unpredictable at High Levels

Trust me mate ive tried it at it works not a problem, as i said you just need to ensure that the tune you originally download from YouTube is of good sound quality.;)

Hate to say this but everyone here is right, and Johnny you are being a bit of a muppet on this one yet again....

He did say legally in the orig post so that puts it out of contention straight away.

You could NEVER get a good enough copy of music off of youtube to play in a club that's obvious to anyone despite your protestations.

At the moment you tube are having to hand over all details of there users and what videos they have seen to various Media companies in the states and pretty soon one would imagine Europe as well so expect a nice little knock on the door from PRS fairly shortly (as they prob won't be coming to claim there money back from the people who uploaded necessarily). Not wanting to pay the pittance cost of a legal download is pretty pathetic anyway TBH...

Just can't wait for the football season to start (at least your Celtic rants are fairly easy to ignore)

Hate to say this but everyone here is right, and Johnny you are being a bit of a muppet on this one yet again....

He did say legally in the orig post so that puts it out of contention straight away.

You could NEVER get a good enough copy of music off of youtube to play in a club that's obvious to anyone despite your protestations.

At the moment you tube are having to hand over all details of there users and what videos they have seen to various Media companies in the states and pretty soon one would imagine Europe as well so expect a nice little knock on the door from PRS fairly shortly (as they prob won't be coming to claim there money back from the people who uploaded necessarily). Not wanting to pay the pittance cost of a legal download is pretty pathetic anyway TBH...

Just can't wait for the football season to start (at least your Celtic rants are fairly easy to ignore)
#
Get real you idiot, i know personally of DJ's who use YouTube and play out all the time and they've never had any problems whatsoever:rolleyes: so do yourself a favour mate and stop talking nonsense (and thread spoiling)

And please do me a favour, do you REALLY think there will be mass arrests for people who download music from YouTube..aye right and the Loch Ness Monster might appear in Pacha as guest of honour yeah.:p:rolleyes:

#
Get real you idiot, i know personally of DJ's who use YouTube and play out all the time and they've never had any problems whatsoever:rolleyes: so do yourself a favour mate and stop talking nonsense (and thread spoiling)

And please do me a favour, do you REALLY think there will be mass arrests for people who download music from YouTube..aye right and the Loch Ness Monster might appear in Pacha as guest of honour yeah.:p:rolleyes:

Three points....

a)Name names of Dj's who play from music downloaded direct from youtube then. DJ Patrick from your local pub circuit does not count BTW. I'm talking about real clubs with real soundsystems as they really should be shamed for doing this. (tracks downloaded off of youtube will sound ****e, I know it, everyone knows it)

b)How am I thread spoiling when I ask you to look at the ORIGINAL post on this thread where it states LEGALLY download music. Your pathetic rants about downloading music illegally are the ones spoiling this thread methinks. (yet again you ruin it for everyone with your he said she said nonsense and blaming it on everyone but yourself)

c)not once did I mention arrests, but do you think you won't in the future get some sort of charge (ie payment) to do this. PRS will be having a field day fairly soon I'm sure. Can't really see youtube stumping up the money for this so will be getting paid by the individual consumers (so you'd better get you're wallet ready johnny boy) :lol::lol::lol:

As a DJ you should be paying for your MP3's - when 12" became a thing of the past it financially hit labels hard, some folded, some had to make major changes. I can DL a set for about £15? Any respectful DJ will agree and it's not exactly expensive is it?

I'm not gonna start naming names of people on an internet forum but rest assured these are not just "pub dj's" they play in clubs with proper soundsystems that is the truth wheter or not you believe me i really don't give a fcuk, im not suggesting every single track on YouTube is of the highest sound quality BUT you CAN in fact download MP3's from there and they sound as clear as anything you would get on other pay sites like Beatport,etc,so your talking absolute rubbish by suggesting that tracks downladed from YouTube sounds sh**e, utter rubbish.

I'm through with this thread anyway ive better things to be doing with my time,good luck!!!

Back