Best Place for Subliminal Tix

Doddy

Get there Wednesday lunchtime and we all know what the 1st day is like in Ibiza :twisted:
anyways staying in the Bay and heading round for the sunset to meet friends before heading to Pacha for Subliminal (Dubfire :twisted:)

anyone tell me my best bet for tix for this or should i just get them at Mambo???

Ta much
Dod

The best place for Subliminal tix is the bin haha only joking!

Mambo might do you a free bus since they are associated with Pacha.

The cheapest place seems to be The Pussycat bar in San An near the port. They will all be about the same price- 47 Euro I'd imagine wherever you get them, but the Pussycat gives you free drinks/ cocktails etc when you buy your tickets from them.

Failing that the bars on the waterfront: Orange Corner, Itaca, Bar M might have deals on too. It really does pay to shop around!

The best place for Subliminal tix is the bin haha only joking!

Mambo might do you a free bus since they are associated with Pacha.

The cheapest place seems to be The Pussycat bar in San An near the port. They will all be about the same price- 47 Euro I'd imagine wherever you get them, but the Pussycat gives you free drinks/ cocktails etc when you buy your tickets from them.

Failing that the bars on the waterfront: Orange Corner, Itaca, Bar M might have deals on too. It really does pay to shop around!

cheers mate ;)

Back