Best place for fetish/daring dressing

L

LetsTango

I like erotic dressing. For me and my girlfriend. The clothes we normally wear at fetish parties I make myself. Are there parties that stick-out with extravangant dressing? Which are the parties/venues we should go to? We'll be there from 3-10 september.
Can I find information on the themes at those parties?...still have some time to make some new stuff 8).

i'd say that most clubs in Ibiza would be fine to dress like that
try not go around the bars though like that apart from maybe dome bar in ibiza town.
I don't know any specific nights, i don't think that ibiza would need to have specific nights catering for that sort of thing as the clubs are pretty mad anyway.
although el devino might not be a good bet

Funny that....Lisa and i have just been 21st to 28th june, and we were saying that all that the island needed is one really good fettish party like a wastelands or torture garden....prefably open air. Would be super 8)

LetsTango said:
I like erotic dressing. For me and my girlfriend. The clothes we normally wear at fetish parties

you should take a look at a shop called sa majesté in calle de la virgen (ibiza town) - lots of kinky stuff!! ;)

t0000006263.jpg

dfunky said:
try not go around the bars though like that apart from maybe dome bar in ibiza town

t0000006280.jpg
<--- :eek:

FETISH

:evil: We are going to Ibiza 7th-14th september and we are also in fetish wear!!! We have been thee twice before but have never really come across a fetish club. Its far to hot to wear too much pvc or latex but you can wear it and no-body bats an eye apart from lager louts (wankers)!!!

Please give us an e-mail and maybe we can club together ! :twisted: [/b]

:D HEY GO 2 MANUMISSION DA CRAZYER DA BETTER THEY LOVE DAT MONDAY NITE CREAM AMNESIA TUR NITE DA SAME DA MADDER DA BETTER MOST OF THE CLUBS DONT GIVE A SHIT WAT U WEAR GO NAKED IF U WANT SOME TIMES IN MANUMISSSION THEY GIVE OUT FREE TICKETS 2 PEOPLE WITH CRAZY OUTFITS HPOE DAT HELPS ENJOY :evil: :twisted:

There are places to avoid, places you will feel comfortable in and places where you will be mistaken for the entertainment!

In 2000 me and a couple of mates were 'dressed up' in Manu and the attention we got was good cos we like that kinda thing! We were also allowed to use the entertainment staff toilet all night because the security thought we were part of the show.

Advice... avoid Eden, es paradis and El Divino
Definately do Manu!
And if you even think about visiting the West End in ya clobber you is a dead man walking... or woman (whichever!!!)

Have fun!

Troya is good but remember it's stinky hot with fetish gear.
AMS beats them all!

I'd like to give a fettish club ago, might try torture garden in london.

All that rubber on women looks amazing, bloody expensive tho :twisted:

LetsTango said:
I like erotic dressing. For me and my girlfriend. The clothes we normally wear at fetish parties I make myself. Are there parties that stick-out with extravangant dressing? Which are the parties/venues we should go to? We'll be there from 3-10 september.
Can I find information on the themes at those parties?...still have some time to make some new stuff 8).

From what i hear either Garlands or Manumission maybe. Or maybe even La Troya. I myself look forward to seeing stuff like this b/c where i come from it's waaaaay too conservative. :eek: I'm ready to see/experience something "different".......even if i'm not into it, it makes the night not seem so "typical"....know what i mean??

lynch said:
I'd like to give a fettish club ago, might try torture garden in london.

All that rubber on women looks amazing, bloody expensive tho :twisted:

Torture garden, London is amazing. Always have loads of fun when i go there.

McRackin said:
another picture of sa majesté for you kinky people!! :lol:

DSCN2416.JPG

Action man is very versatile now a days (Metrosexual) with his pvc & sailor boy outfit, back in the days it used to be army gear only ;)

Well this old thread actually can be updated cause the guys behind Zoo Project are now doing Utopia Fetish Ball.
And this summer we had He She They in Amnesia too...so Fetish seems a bit more alive in Ibz then the past few years. Curious to see how this plays out next season.

Sa Majeste still exists. The Owners are friendly and cool. Not only Fetish wear there. The prices are high. Quality , too.
If you need some cool wetlook wear , go there

This pic here is Sa Majeste.

1667489258614.jpeg

Last edited:
Back