Best Place for Alcohol & Groceries in Playa D'en Bossa?

Sorry if it's been made before. Couldn't find it.

We're staying at The Hard Rock and arrive August 18th at 7:00 PM. I want to stop somewhere and get some good quality alcohol and food. Where is the most best place to stop or walk to and not break my bank account for alcohol, water and snacks?

Any shop for the *locals* off the main drag would do for drinks - there's even a Lidl towards Figuretas. As for food, again places like Eroski aren't too bad, and most of the little Spar's have decent take-away stuff for picnics such as chicken + salad rolls, individual tortillas, bowls of prepared fruit etc. Not sure whether there's a Eroski near the HRH though (??). For late arrivals the Spars are open often beyond midnight, I pop in for water, late night snacks (eg cakes) and toiletaries if I'm arriving late.

Suppose it depends how far you are willing to walk/taxi late at night for stuff.

EDIT just looking at a map the HRH it's actually further towards the end of the resort than I thought, but no worries, on the main drag there's a Spar about 300m from the hotel entrance, I'd be gobsmacked if it wasn't open till late.
https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@38.8...4!1svmgppgSSOpZtM8BgC6mchw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Last edited:
The shops just beyond Ushuaia sold all the necessaries for stocking up my room with food and drink.

Sorry if it's been made before. Couldn't find it.

We're staying at The Hard Rock and arrive August 18th at 7:00 PM. I want to stop somewhere and get some good quality alcohol and food. Where is the most best place to stop or walk to and not break my bank account for alcohol, water and snacks?

Find the Lidl and do a bit of a bulk shop at the start. You will save a fair amount of money during your stay. However you will struggle for branded spirits. You may get branded beer. Pack of 6 large water bottles from memory are about 2euro. Saving roughly 10euro buying the same amount from a local shop

I'm looking for premium quality tequila (Casamigos, Don Julio or any other tequila thats high quality and known for quality in Spain) or good Vodka for the best price.

I was there 3 years ago and we went into a big liquor store with a fine selection (can't remember the name but it was in PDB) and we got a magnum 1.5L of Grey Goose and it froze in the freezer :eek:

If you want the authentic Ibiza experience, you really should try the Litre of Vodka that goes in the shops for about 4 or 5 euros and smells/tastes of sewage.

This reply isn't really addressed to Simon M and the other high rollers.
If you're staying in Bossa and don't want to go as far as lidl for your vfm drinks and snacks then have a look for the SUMA sm.
Up a side street on the other side of the main road near the Algarb hotel. I haven't been for a while but I doubt they are playing the rip off game like nearly everybody else in the area. Just normal prices for normal people. :idea:

Back