Best party attended this year!

cunninghamali

What one party have you attended this year so far that blew your socks off!

Including atmosphere, vibe and musically!

Mine: suprisingly Music on! Sam pag was also playing he was really good too!

In 2017? That's tough... in no particular order:

Music On at the Jungle during BPM Festival Mexico
HYTE Miami during Miami Music Week
Carl Cox b2b Joseph Capriati official closing party Movement festival Detroit.

In 2017? That's tough... in no particular order:

Music On at the Jungle during BPM Festival Mexico
HYTE Miami during Miami Music Week
Carl Cox b2b Joseph Capriati official closing party Movement festival Detroit.
You get around! Sounds good! I dont go festivals etc, after Ibiza all paid for can only afford.to go there lol and I like to go twice a year

For me at least in 2017, it was right in the home base. Dixon for BLK Market in a Bronx warehouse. Sound, setup, and location were incredible. Vibe got a little mucked up since Dixon is still "the cool guy" to see, but overall still solid in that sense. Really really good music and party.

numero uno on the list. . .Music on - Jungle BPM festival.

The set up was similiar to zoo, space to dance, and alot of south americans in the crowd with very little 'tourists' that I saw at other partys. .

paco osuna was more impressive than Carola IMO. He played some very heavy hitting techno. And heard some reminders from Ibiza last year with this. . .

Also saw LEON warm things up which was nice as he was the first ever dj I saw at Amnesia.

The crowd was very edgy alot of dealers with bandanas across there face, whilst queing up to get in the venue we saw riot police with huge rifles rounding up groups of mexicans across the road from the venue. Which put my mrs on a wee bit of edge, on a side note considering the events that happened at blue parrot it could of been a blessing in disguise that the policia was there.

But overall its the best party ive attended this year.

The set up was similiar to zoo, space to dance, and alot of south americans in the crowd with very little 'tourists' that I saw at other partys. .

paco osuna was more impressive than Carola IMO. He played some very heavy hitting techno. And heard some reminders from Ibiza last year with this. . .

Also saw LEON warm things up which was nice as he was the first ever dj I saw at Amnesia.

The crowd was very edgy alot of dealers with bandanas across there face, whilst queing up to get in the venue we saw riot police with huge rifles rounding up groups of mexicans across the road from the venue. Which put my mrs on a wee bit of edge, on a side note considering the events that happened at blue parrot it could of been a blessing in disguise that the policia was there.

Nice one!! Sounds good, scary with the dodgy dealers tho!

I remember walking out of that party at 730am or so and running into a massive crowd of shady looking people right outside the doors. Not that I have against the locals, i'm from South America myself. But that walk back to the parking lot (my friend drove lol) was soooo sketchy. Surprised no one tried to rob us or anything.

I remember walking out of that party at 730am or so and running into a massive crowd of shady looking people right outside the doors. Not that I have against the locals, i'm from South America myself. But that walk back to the parking lot (my friend drove lol) was soooo sketchy. Surprised no one tried to rob us or anything.
All part of the expierance :lol:

Prydz at epic 5.0 in Victoria park, London. More my wife's bag musically but he was good, as was kolsch and the atmosphere was off the hook - rarely seen these days.

As I'm done and dusted for clubbing this year, I feel I can answer this now. Best night I attended was Dixon at Cocoon. That'll live long in the memory! Someway below that, I also enjoyed Privilege Closing, all of BPM in Portugal and Verknipt Day 2 and Vivrant at ADE

Cocoon is always incredible that goes without saying... but the afters at KM5 this year took my breath away. Every single little detail about it (vibe, music, crowd etc) was spot on and couldn't of been done any better.

I would also argue that Solomun+1 with Matthew Dear was the best club event I attended on the island this summer. What a party that has turned into over the past few years. First time ever seeing Matthew Dear too who warmed up exceptionally.

Float the boat with

Dj Oliver ,Roger Sanchez and dj Sneak :House Classics in the boat!!!

on the videos people look wild but at the beginning they were 95% all shy, waiting booze (or Drug) effect to take control , things i dont need, as long they put music, i was on it (2 sangria glasses was enough) :D
only one spotlight mate & 1 worker uk girl met ibz 16, i've sent the fb event.
some little advert for Float the boat

Back