Best of Lost my Dog 2009 - March 08th, 2010 on DI.fm/techhouse

djmerlyn_martin

LMD_Di_banner.gif

Join me on Monday March 8th, 2010 at 2PM - 3:30PM EST / 7PM - 8:30 PM U.K. / 8PM - 9:30 PM Central Europe on www.di.fm/techhouse channel for Merlyn Martin Presents the Best of Lost My Dog Records 2009. This special show is my personal pick of 20 tracks out of 77 Lost My Dog tracks released in 2009. Join me as I showcase one of the hottest if not the best house music labels in dance music today!

DMC Update: "A great UK label, filling a vital gaping hole for the many bemoaning the absence of slightly-twisted house labels like Classic and M.F.F. while joining imprints like 2020 as a bastion of pure, deep house.”

iDJ Magazine: “100 reasons why dance music still rules" and “one of the most exciting house labels to emerge from the UK recently.”

DJ Mag: “This label has been one of the most inspiring over the year for me so far." and "Lost My Dog release vibrant house music with balls of steel.”

Mazi/Audio Soul Project: “Lost My Dog are single handedly restoring my faith in house music”.

Doc Martin: "I'm a real fan of the label"

JT Donaldson: "dope stuff again and again from the LMD label"

* email: bestofLMD@djmerlyn.com If you would like to have the full 1.5 hour radio show and djmix emailed directly to you after the show airs on March 08th, 2010.

Back