best night ever?

O

old skool girly

so come on, if you've been before what's the one night that stands out and makes the hairs on your arms stand up every time you think about it?

apart from the first time i went which totally blew me away :twisted: , mine has got to be the first time i stood under the ice cannon at gods @ amnesia... i didn't have a clue what was going on, my hair literally stood on end as i was right under it.... ahhhh godskitchen at amnesia :(

My best night ever wasnt in any of the well known clubs - it was in a club in Islington off Upper St and it was an Independence Day party about five or six years ago.

The line up included Masters At Work, Todd Terry, Deep Dish (before they went down the prog route) and numerous other excellent DJ's.

And to top it off there was a live PA by Jocelyn Brown !!!

Either that or in the Ministry many years ago when they had the Friday night Open nights. DJ Pierre was playing a load of his Wild Pitch stuff - Armand Van Helden was on next and I ended up on the dancefloor chatting and dancing with Danny Tenaglia !! No one then really new who he was then - he was a really nice guy though.

best night ever was last summer and my first time @ Space..

steve lawler on the terrace was totally amazing and it was defo the best night of my holiday...

his tune selection was ace and he worked the crowd into a frenzy (well, a lot of frenzys actually!), the atmosphere was incredible, everything was perfect :D

can't wait for lawler on the terrace again this year for more of the same!

comin' at ya said:
My best night ever wasnt in any of the well known clubs - it was in a club in Islington off Upper St and it was an Independence Day party about five or six years ago.

Wow that sounds fabulous!

mine is 2000

home @ Space

Lawler on the terrace then
Sasha & Digweed doing a joint set

i seem to remember climbing onto a platform that resembled scaffolding
and also hugging Diggers as he walked past!

must've been drunk that night!

funny how both our best nights mention lawler macdonsj!!!!

strange that eh?!!!

comin' at ya said:

what about your best ibiza night?

macdonsj said:
mine is 2000

home @ Space

Lawler on the terrace then
Sasha & Digweed doing a joint set

i seem to remember climbing onto a platform that resembled scaffolding
and also hugging Diggers as he walked past!

must've been drunk that night!

ahhhh... [where's the shiver smiley?] wicked!

prog_babe said:

strange that eh?!!!

hiya progbabe *wave*

steve lawler is a god, i've never had a bad night with him ;)

* Manumission 95 and 96.

* Cream 98

* Moneypennys 2000

* Roger Sanchez and Garlands 2002

Every night in Ibiza is a good night, but these nights were exceptional!

old skool girly said:
prog_babe said:

strange that eh?!!!

hiya progbabe *wave*

steve lawler is a god, i've never had a bad night with him ;)

well said mate!!!

last saturday night groove armada 5 hrs @shine belfast totally blew me away..........other than that essential mix@privlege 2001

Best Ibiza night I think has to be H-Foundation at Pacha - I think it was the one night where every record I heard I liked. And plenty of room !!!

:D

Dave Clarke at Pressure, december was pretty fine, especially when he did his electro set.

Although Carl Cox closing at Space last September was relaly specialas it was so much better (and harder) than I thought it'd be. Such a good crowd there too and ended up talking rubbish to many people from all over the world. Result!

Aye, perhaps the water party as Es Paradis with Dj Sammy wouldn't be one of the best.

Back