Best night at El Divino?

B

Bugbear

I've never been to El Divino before - is it nay good, and any advice on which would be the best night this year? Was thinking of going to the Hed Kandi party.

The Defected Parties on sunday look really impressive this year... watch out for Miguel Migs and Jay-J at the end of the month

I rekon that El Divino's lineup this year are exellent. I've never been but might give it a try this year. maybe Salvation or Defected i think, or Hed Kandi if you like that kinda ting (which i dont much).

I've never been either but am tempted to give one of the nights a try this year.

The only thing thats putting me off is the price of drinks - It's been said that drinks in El Divino cost more than at any other of the clubs.

IMO thats quite scary - i thought my £12 Vodkas in Space were bad enough but in Mixmag they mention that it costs £20 for a JD n' coke - crikey - it would take over a hundred quid to just to get "tipsy".

Anyone know more??

got to be moneypenny

got to be moneypenny don't know mush about the rest.hed kandi shoudl be good

We went to El Divino last Saturday the 7th and even though they didn't open the balcony, we had a phenomenal time. Saw DJ Jovan and DJ Napoleon tear it up. May not be worldwide names, but they played hard beats and really got into their sets which helped build the energy. Drink prices were actually much cheaper than at some of the other places. A red bull and vodka only ran me 8 Euros, (much better than the 15 at Pacha the previous night). This all being said, it did seem smaller than many of the other clubs.

circleK said:
. Drink prices were actually much cheaper than at some of the other places. A red bull and vodka only ran me 8 Euros, (much better than the 15 at Pacha the previous night). This all being said, it did seem smaller than many of the other clubs.

Thats good to know - didn't expect the drinks to be cheaper than in Pacha for a start...

So how big is El Divino anyway - is it a lot smaller than the other big clubs??

its a lot smaller compared to Amnesia & Privilege
but that makes for a more intimate venue

last years Four::Four night with Dave Seaman was excellent but its not there this year :cry:

Back