Best NEW product you've bought/tried/used this year?

N

N8

it has to have been launched this year.

Mine are:

The Caramel chunky kit kat bar
The Wilkinson Sword Quattro razor
Sony Ericsson V800 3G phone

What new stuff have you enjoyed?

Sorry, quick ticket machines have been around for a while longer than just this year, but as they were new in Manchester i'll let you have that one :)

minipod in pink :D I know it was released time ago but it arrive to spanish market this summer

SONY Cybershot DSC-T1

Sky plus a definate winner :D

Mini Ipods a massive case of form over function but added to the list :D

N8 said:
Sky plus a definate winner :D

Mini Ipods a massive case of form over function but added to the list :D

just stepping away from the subject, im after an ipod for xmas...i think...but i lack the technology to download..ie a pc that i have regular personal access to....so what about these sony hd walkmans??

:confused:

also

Blackberry flavour Muller Light
Apple pie and cinimon flavour muller light

:D

Barbie said:
The Lee Stafford Hair De-Humidifier cos it stops my hair going fro-like when I'm out clubbing :D

He's a mate of the current's (and apparently a lovely fella, unlike that twunt off The Salon :twisted: !)

Buckley said:
He's a mate of the current's (and apparently a lovely fella, unlike that twunt off The Salon :twisted: !)

Well next time you see him can you thank him for inventing something that beats the 'fro :lol:

Barbie said:
Buckley said:

Well next time you see him can you thank him for inventing something that beats the 'fro :lol:

I shall pass on your praise 8)

Those new portable 'Cloud Dispersers' which allow the sun to shine wherever you are 8)

Well ok, i haven't quite finished the prototype yet :oops:

Watch this space .....

Drew said:
Those new portable 'Cloud Dispersers' which allow the sun to shine wherever you are 8)

Watch this space .....

*chuckle* ... Let me know when you've got it sorted Drew ! ;) X

*Saffy* said:
Drew said:

Watch this space .....

*chuckle* ... Let me know when you've got it sorted Drew ! ;) X

The concept is up and running, but it's too big to get in your pocket at the moment.

...... back to the drawing board :)

Back